Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sorting Cuckqueers Mishandling of Statistics

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-

>That's like posting:
>And titling your post on r/StarvingPeopleTears: "Look at all these starving people, hence starvation isn't a problem!"

For both genders, past-year sexlessness was most strongly associated with older age and being currently non-married in the multivariable models. Among males, the multivariable analysis also showed that sexlessness was associated with providing less than 20% of the household income (OR 2.27). In female participants, sexlessness was associated with very low income, poor health, lower financial satisfaction, absence of children, and having conservative sexual attitudes (OR 1.46–3.60).
>That's why. They're sexless because of a terrible situation and age, hence other things are more important at that moment. It's called survival and good health, and according to Cuckqueers, "If you get your most basic needs fulfilled, that's all you need for a good life!". What happens when they don't even have that much? Women, making shit choices earlier on in life (cock carousel >>>> principled life and good studies) end up paying the price for it with their health and finances without beta orbiters, hence these numbers.
After adjustment for marital status, there were no significant time trends evident in the proportion of American adults reporting past-year sexlessness.
>Another problem. They don't realize the frequency of cheating, betabux and divorce-rape, making the image very skewed.
The purported detrimental impact of sexlessness on self-reported happiness levels was not evident in this large, nationally representative study after adjusting for sociodemographic factors. Sexless Americans reported very similar happiness levels as their sexually active counterparts.
>Seeing the first quote, too many other variables (heath, finance, etc.) were manipulated to get a good comparison of the manipulated variable. You're comparing stable, healthy Americans to poor, unhealthy ones. Think about this for a second.
(Overall article) Rather than just asking about overall happiness, something about sexual/Romanian happiness should have instead been asked, as many factors (such as finance and health) play into overall happiness. Ergo, we fucked up!

GOOD YARD.
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Attachments

• 1525846938820.png
    1525846938820.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 601
GG. Going to sleep rn.

Your a trooper for wasting time with them. Good work

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10508-017-0968-7
>Among participants (age = 18–89 years), 15.2% of males and 26.7% of females reported past-year sexlessness while 8.7% of males and 17.5% of females reported no sex for 5 years or more. For both genders, past-year sexlessness was most strongly associated with older age and being currently non-married in the multivariable models.

A bunch of old widows aren't having sex, therefore inceldom actually affects women, not men!!1!
Old farts with dead sex drives don't mind being sexless, so incels should stop complaining!!1 (In addition to the adjustments OP already called out.)

Also gonna add onto the stupidity of adjusting for sociodemographic levels: INCELS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF SOCIETY. Not being loved means so many of us give up. YOU DO NOT "ADJUST" FOR FACTORS WHEN THEY ARE CAUSE AND EFFECT. (So many incels turning to prostitutes probably skews the results too.)

Last edited:
They would tell 100 year old incels to just wait a bit longer.

Not only am I not waiting but I also want compensation for my wasted prime years in the form of tons of prime pussy.

Jesus reddit is full of idiots

>Among participants (age = 18–89 years), 15.2% of males and 26.7% of females reported past-year sexlessness while 8.7% of males and 17.5% of females reported no sex for 5 years or more. For both genders, past-year sexlessness was most strongly associated with older age and being currently non-married in the multivariable models.

A bunch of old widows aren't having sex, therefore inceldom actually affects women, not men!!1!
Old farts with dead sex drives don't mind being sexless, so incels should stop complaining!!1 (In addition to the adjustments OP already called out.)

Also gonna add onto the stupidity of adjusting for sociodemographic levels: INCELS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF SOCIETY. Not being loved means so many of us give up. YOU DO NOT "ADJUST" FOR FACTORS WHEN THEY ARE CAUSE AND EFFECT. (So many incels turning to prostitutes probably skews the results too.)

haha so true, they are literally attacking us with specifically crafted disinformation

That's why. They're sexless because of a terrible situation and age, hence other things are more important at that moment. It's called survival and good health, and according to Cuckqueers, "If you get your most basic needs fulfilled, that's all you need for a good life!". What happens when they don't even have that much? Women, making shit choices earlier on in life (cock carousel >>>> principled life and good studies) end up paying the price for it with their health and finances without beta orbiters, hence these numbers.
What the fuck is wrong with IncelTears users? Are they actual brainlets who don't even know how to read and then properly correlate the statistics they gathered?
IT users IRL:

Like we incels have mountains of evidence that directly correlate with the sexual selection behavior of women in the west, mountains of evidence detailing the negative effects of involuntary celibacy and loneliness, mountains of evidence detailing the effects of being good looking or ugly in society-- yet they ignore all of that and decide all of a sudden they want to pay attention to statistics the moment they get data that only tangentially relates to inceldom.

What the fuck is wrong with IncelTears users? Are they actual brainlets who don't even know how to read and then properly correlate the statistics they gathered?
Yes.

Like we incels have mountains of evidence that directly correlate with the sexual selection behavior of women in the west, mountains of evidence detailing the negative effects of involuntary celibacy and loneliness, mountains of evidence detailing the effects of being good looking or ugly in society-- yet they ignore all of that and decide all of a sudden they want to pay attention to statistics the moment they get data that only tangentially relates to inceldom.
Exactly kek.
This carricature is inaccurate, brain size is too big.

Good job OP. As per usual you have delivered us another High IQ well put together post.

Not only am I not waiting but I also want compensation for my wasted prime years in the form of tons of prime pussy.
I feel exactly the same way. I'm middle-aged so I'm expecting thousands of sex partners to make up for my wasted youth. Won't happen, but eh - it's what I feel I should have.

Isn't it weird how people try so hard to convince us our feelings aren't valid? Isn't that supposed to be bad when we do it to women?

There are plenty of studies out there associating sexlessness as a cause of depression. It's not like they are even trying.

There are plenty of studies out there associating sexlessness as a cause of depression. It's not like they are even trying.
Exactly. I put more effort into breathing KEK.

I feel you man.

hahaha

Stop caring about the idiots on Reddit. They've already lost the fight a million times now. We're famous now. We statusmog them. They should be trying to get our attention, not vice versa. You don't acknowledge people that are below you. It either brings you down to their level, or it gives them a step up to yours. Neither is desirable.

Stop caring about the idiots on Reddit. They've already lost the fight a million times now. We're famous now. We statusmog them. They should be trying to get our attention, not vice versa. You don't acknowledge people that are below you. It either brings you down to their level, or it gives them a step up to yours. Neither is desirable.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

They would tell 100 year old incels to just wait a bit longer.

Fucking lel. Ah. The kek. Its to much for me.

Also top work as usual @ProudIncelistani

Redditards playing their usual game. Its obvious the study is being biased by old widows/widowers. I'd love to see the data of this study adjusted 18-39. It would probably show a bias towards male sexlessness just like all the other data we've seen.

Yeah, holy shit the 88 year old grandmother hasn't had sex in years. Clearly, women have it much much harder than men do.

Yeah, holy shit the 88 year old grandmother hasn't had sex in years. Clearly, women have it much much harder than men do.
Can't argue with that type of logic :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

(jk)

well in reality women live more than men. so if we see women as a whole of course they have more sexless women since there is more old women than old men, and old people don't have that much libido.
but if we see 16-35 we will see a different study

well in reality women live more than men. so if we see women as a whole of course they have more sexless women since there is more old women than old men, and old people don't have that much libido.
but if we see 16-35 we will see a different study
Mhm. Good one! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back