Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sorta Irrelevant but the Biggest Chad from My High School was Gay

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
But he was probably around 6'3"-6'4. Black hair crew cut. Green hunter eyes. Great smile, clear skin, TREMENDOUS PROTRUDING CHIN. Soccer player who was also an honors student. Like a literal 9/10 or even 9.5. But he was gay lol. When we started out in middle school he was super popular just because he was super attractive, but then he faded because he was gay.

EDIT FINE THIS IS HIS PIC IMAGIBE HIS POTENTIAL: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/7bMwr

What's the point in a thread like this if you're not willing to share pics, whether through pm or in public. Also daily reminder that True Chads like Colton Haynes are gay. I was never a fan of this guy but Matt Bomer is also gay. Jon Kortajarena is also gay.

one that I know is transexual

Respect? How are you even disrespecting him by posting his picture? He dosent know who you are or what you're incel account is, post his face!

Nautica1983 said:
Respect? How are you even disrespecting him by posting his picture? He dosent know who you are or what you're incel account is, post his face!

This. Seriously.

Posted the link in the original post

I wonder how lookism is in the gay community. Usually, all you hear about is how terrible it is among gays and how cruel they are to each other. A part of me imagines that to be true, another part believes it's just coming from tradcucks (Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, etc.) and misandry (women are good, men are evil, so if there are only men it's even more vain and shallow and cruel, etc.)

ItheIthe said:
Posted the link in the original post

God like jaw, but his eye area looks subpar in this pic. I dont think hes a 9.

He looks average. Not even Chad-tier. You must have gone to an ugly school, OP.

8/10, Chad-tier but not 9.5 or anything insane like that.

He is not a high tier chad, but that jawline alone makes him a Chad.

He's like a 6. Some back-ass facial harmony and that hair.

Gay Chad`s, such a waste of genetic superiority, also proves that we DON`T should allow nature to control our lifes, she`s a random, cruel, and impredecible bitch.

When she was a kid, my mother discovered the local Chad buttfucking the local twink faggot in the bushes. She used that knowledge to bum cigarettes off of that closet fag Chad for months.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back