Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (sorta) Afterlife

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
Do guys think there is an afterlife awaiting for us in death, I've thought about me dying with my oneitis and reuniting in the afterlife but I dunno, if there is no afterlife then it's kinda pointless to think about.

Last edited:
I will rope in the afterlife if theres an afterlife

Imagine if this life turns out to be some kind of evaluation, and in the afterlife (the real life) every thought you had in this life becomes a matter of public record.

Well, are you religious? :feelshehe:

You've lived this same life for trillions of years, as the universe is constantly repeating itself in numerous timelines simultaneously in a fractal-esque manner; this was simply a type of malfunction, or perhaps you've never existed before the moment of your death, it all being a temporary chemically induced delusion... :society:

Or perhaps your molecules simply decompose away, all into nothing; were you ever even there? :feelsjuice:

Do guys think there is an afterlife awaiting for us in death, I've thought about me dying with my oneitis and reuniting in the afterlife but I dunno, if there is no afterlife then it's kinda pointless to think about.
yes, it's basically this same life, and you live this shit over and over again.
without being able to escape