Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sorry to ruin your lunch, but I hate niggress-lovERs and this Chink’Tok proves my meme correct

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The Jews are behind this! @NiggerSlayer @KillNiggers @HateNiggersHateJews

"The Black Wife Effect"

The Jewish media is out of control and is going to start a race war

Fuck! This is how you make a mud race with only Jews at the top, take away the mud man’s femoid and promote “The Black Wife Effect” - the idea that non-black men are empowered and improved by dating, marrying, and sometimes breeding with black femoids.

Fuck all the evil kikes who came up with this nonsense, it’s the same dynamic with the “bear or man in the woods” question.

If you just ate, or don’t want to lose your appetite - don’t watch the Chink’Tok:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ubEZ_x-QJn4?feature=shared

I told you so!

Before and After

If you are Jewish and you are reading this - fuck you, because you know exactly why this is happening. Jews don't breed with goym, but the Jew-run media is determined to push black femoids onto non-black males, it goes nicely with the open borders - seriously, fuck all the kikes who run the western media!

HitlER learns about the Black Wife Effect

"What the fuck is this Jewish nonsense?! Why in the hell wouldn't white men marry white foids? Up is down, and now black is marrying white!"

You literally can't win with blacks. Appeasement is impossible. You like black women? colonizer. You don'? Raciss. You think they behave poorly? Internalized white supremacy.

And amazingly, after all that, white women have such ridiculous standards and are so horrible to even be around that men still go for black women.

You literally can't win with blacks. Appeasement is impossible. You like black women? colonizer. You don'? Raciss. You think they behave poorly? Internalized white supremacy.

And amazingly, after all that, white women have such ridiculous standards and are so horrible to even be around that men still go for black women.
The west is dead, the Jews have sucked the money and the life out of it, thus there is no hope.

The Jewnited States

Hey goym, it's me - a Jew, listen you need a black wife. If you are not black and you marry a black foid - you will look sexier, you will become more successful financially, and she will give you children (while the full-black ones get aborted). Goym I give you - "The Black Wife Effect."

The Jews are behind this! @NiggerSlayer @KillNiggers @HateNiggersHateJews

"The Black Wife Effect"

View attachment 1171305

Fuck! This is how you make a mud race with only Jews at the top, take away the mud man’s femoid and promote “The Black Wife Effect” - the idea that non-black men are empowered and improved by dating, marrying, and sometimes breeding with black femoids.

Fuck all the evil kikes who came up with this nonsense, it’s the same dynamic with the “bear or man in the woods” question.

If you just ate, or don’t want to lose your appetite - don’t watch the Chink’Tok:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ubEZ_x-QJn4?feature=shared

I told you so!

View attachment 1171307

Had the guy been ethnic (Asian, dark Latino, Indian, or black) the niggress would have rejected him for being "too skinny and wimpy." Since he could pass for white, the niggress invested in his potential and he matured into a fathER. Ethnic males are going to become upset that they are being left without anyone to mate with thanks to the Jew-run media and the race war/incel uprising will heat up, just ask Saint Orlando Harris:

View: https://youtu.be/qY2JqIVpQxw?si=ufTk2KACqqkc2Vq-

View: https://youtu.be/Qrm4UlILvss?si=3Ba-rZaxHeDqe2Iv

Race traitors should be dealt with accordingly. :society:

Race traitors should be dealt with accordingly. :society:
Only a Jew could come up with some nonsense like this, furthER more only a Jew would want to implement an agenda like encouraging black foids to pursue white males. “Marry a black foid - and become more attractive and successful.” Ok fucking KIKE.

She will twerk on his grave

thousands of years of pure white bloodline corrupted by jew influence

thousands of years of pure white bloodline corrupted by jew influence
How can anyone deny that the Jews are responsible for this? Notice how all of the news outlets are reporting on this at the same time, of course they copy one anothER, but this race mixing agenda is obvious also.

In Minecraft, I hope some niggERs in Chicago watch this Chink’Tok video, and decide to point thERe weapons at a bettER target, pERhaps a sorority foid can help them CHOose.

convincing blacks to rape white women and convincing white men to go to asia to find a wife they are just trying to reduce the white population

convincing blacks to rape white women and convincing white men to go to asia to find a wife they are just trying to reduce the white population
Kek, plus the war in Ukraine! The Jews are laughing their asses off as white goym die fighting for Jewish nationalism.

This is like zoomerfilth before and after listening to trap music

Only a Jew could come up with some nonsense like this, furthER more only a Jew would want to implement an agenda like encouraging black foids to pursue white males. “Marry a black foid - and become more attractive and successful.” Ok fucking KIKE.
Unfortunately (((they))) might be winning with this propaganda since a lot of men can't get GFs, they have to go for nigresses.

If you are Jewish and you are reading this - fuck you, because you know exactly why this is happening. Jews don't breed with goym, but the Jew-run media is determined to push black femoids onto non-black males, it goes nicely with the open borders - seriously, fuck all the kikes who run the western media!

Sheboons coping so hard

Fucking hell. I have been seeing this with men of my race too. JFL at jews trying to make us pair with Sheboons.

Jewish tastemakers at it again. Water