Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sorry, sweetie, but Its just a preference that I prefer women who have a BMI under 25.0

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
tbg2th4y42841.jpg

Honestly, have sex with sub6 men.

Fat foids cant be sex workers. They are ugly as fuck.

Sex worker? That’s a funny name for a talentless prostitute whore profiting off of the loneliness and isolation of unattractive males.

I bet she doesn't even do any actual sex work. By this I mean I bet she's just an e-thot, not an actual prostitute.

Fat acceptance is only for foids because they literally want to have the cake and eat it too. They are that fucking lazy they cannot even achieve the simplest goal of not eating like a pig. What type of degenerate would even pay for a fat, filthy whore?

What do you mean "tip a fat sex worker?" No seriously, I've never seen a prostitute, as far as I understand you book an appointment and pay when you're supposed to. You don't pay sex workers you don't have sex with. Also, you don't see a sex worker as a matter of social empowerment. If I don't wanna have sex with you, I'm not paying you. It makes as much sense as donating to a grocery store you're never gonna shop at because... because you like the competition?

Fat to a certain degree is ok if she has face and tits to make up for it. A BMI of 25 is an acceptable weight limit for me

Fat lazy ho take some of those generous tips, get a fucking personal trainer, and a diet plan tailored to your greasy ham hock diet.

Enjoy unlimited power and SMV in the west with your new pear shaped body.

If you're gonna be a fat fuck just accept your lot and be a fat fuck, just like fat men do. Short of the rare genuine medical/hereditary reason as to why you're fat I've got zero tolerance for these gorillas trying to force us to accept their slovenly lifestyle choices.

I hate the term "sex worker", they should be called whores.

Below 22, not 25 aka borderline fat.

Sex worker? That’s a funny name for a talentless prostitute whore profiting off of the loneliness and isolation of unattractive males.

Why the fuck would anyone waste money fucking a fat prostitute

why fuck a motor home when you can fuck a pancake.

No dude, it takes so much skill to be a fucking hole.

Now I am supposed to pay these land whale extra because they are fat? The world is becoming a fucking circus because of these retards.

Fucking clowns.

If I'm the buyer, I get to choose who I'm buying it from. Why the fuck would I see a fat chick?

Also, in what part of the world are sex workers tipped? They're pretty expensive as is. The only tip they're getting is the booze I'm ordering from room service.
Now I am supposed to pay these land whale extra because they are fat? The world is becoming a fucking circus because of these retards.

>fat sex worker
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Fat u
Fat chicks are only valid for fetishmaxx. "People" (and I'm barely spitting the word here) who have fetish in fat sacks of lard are beyond me.