Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Sorry sweet i dont date short guys"

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-

Meanwhile, her heightmatch is wageslaving in a circus.

Volcel if you wouldn't, tbh.

She is like a child.

:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

Sexual revolution. NOW.

Her looksmatch is posting on r/short

I was rejected by a dwarf. I don't know why though.

if that guy feels sexually attracted to her he is no different than a pedo tbh sex must be just like fucking an underage with the tight vageena and shit

She may as well be a child tbh..

:feelsbaton:

Her looksmatch is posting on r/short
That sub isnt more cucked just than IT man. Its sad to see.

They have a 5' 1" mod who claims to be a former slayer. Its pathetic.

Female midgets are the ultimate proof lots of men would resort to kids if it were legal.

They basically look like kids but worse.

damn.. sounds it is over. tell us story bro.
There is not much of a story. I messaged her on OKCupid. No reply. A year later she was still on OKCupid. I messaged her again. No Reply.

And she was an active user during all of this time; OKCupid lets you see who is online at that moment.

There is not much of a story. I messaged her on OKCupid. No reply. A year later she was still on OKCupid. I messaged her again. No Reply.

And she was an active user during all of this time; OKCupid lets you see who is online at that moment.
fucking whore. even dwarf foids have air high standarts. she probably date chads only.

how the hell does that have 370k views im not clicking that shit

fucking whore. even dwarf foids have air high standarts. she probably date chads only.
I guess so. She probably is occasionally used as a novelty fuck-doll by Chad, then is dumped because no one wants to be seen dating a midget (unless they enjoy virtue signaling that is). Any guy below a 7 she's not interested in, therefor she is forever on OKCupid looking for "a real man who will treat her like the princess she is."

She had a bad attitude on her profile page too. One of those things where she is angry about being treated any differently than normal people, but also enraged when people don't go over-the-top to accommodate her. And she also brazenly wrote about how great she is and ''if you don't see that than you're an idiot and shouldn't waste my time.''

Lots of women talk like self-entitled, mean, embittered bitches on their pages. I can't believe they can get away with being such nasty people on first impressions--well actually I can because the world sucks.

Oh, and she was an ugly dwarf too: short hair, fat, old (40s), and with noticeably diseven leg lengths.

I guess so. She probably is occasionally used as a novelty fuck-doll by Chad, then is dumped because no one wants to be seen dating a midget (unless they enjoy virtue signaling that is). Any guy below a 7 she's not interested in, therefor she is forever on OKCupid looking for "a real man who will treat her like the princess she is."

She had a bad attitude on her profile page too. One of those things where she is angry about being treated any differently than normal people, but also enraged when people don't go over-the-top to accommodate her. And she also brazenly wrote about how great she is and ''if you don't see that than you're an idiot and shouldn't waste my time.''

Lots of women talk like self-entitled, mean, embittered bitches on their pages. I can't believe they can get away with being such nasty people on first impressions--well actually I can because the world sucks.
It is not fair,they can get away with anything because they have holes between their legs. and I hate cucks who give them attention and spoil them.

Who the hell are they to have such standards in the first place

Sorry honey, i dont date girls with toxic personality.