Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sorry I started with the gay board, you should NEVER Do it

N

NYincel

Banned
-
I'm fucking older, desperate like lion that didn't eat in days. Now I have tons of guys sending me love emails and wanting to do everything with me. One guy said he will make up for whatever I didn't have with women. He said no woman could do to you what a man can. Ready to rope, doing that is a tie (no pun intended) :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:. Maybe just cuddling and shit, but it will probably lead to more.

woooah why the fuck did you try gay dating

One guy said he will make up for whatever I didn't have with women.

The sun will rise in the west and there will be two mornings in a day when the reverse happens. I know it sounds gay, but he had compassion, you know, something you don't really see on the other side.

I'd cuddle with a guy, no homo though. Just some good ol' "It's alright man, you may not be loved by women but others still care for you, now bend over boyo" cuddling session where I keep telling the guy "No we're not gonna make this THAT gay."

How old are you?
Take the fagpill.

You can't turn into a fag. Fags are "naturally" fags.

no gay shit, if u wanna be gay go to r9k

As an oldcel myself i can see why you are doing this, but i personally fill disgust on the thought of caddling with another male.

It might seem a good idea in your mind, the years of loneliness and sexual frustration does take it's toll I know. But actually going through with it and meeting some gays in real life is a big mistake imo, if you can't get what you really want, e.g sexual connections with a female then just fap and stay away from that shit.

Dont do it boyo