Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sorry gymmaxxers but you lowkey mog me and make me feel bad

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Eheh i may be an incel but atleast i go to the gym and live a healthy lifestyle. even though nobody gives a shit . omg u should gymmax bro u can lift and run on a treadmill as much as you want and ppl will still see u as a moron . the gym madeh me so much happyer bro even though nobody likes me i can observe people and laugh at it
STFU i wanna lock myself up in my basement and get comfortable :/

don't feel bad bro. comfymaxxing is a better cope anyways

Its just to me i dont see any progress being made in becoming buff i kinda did it when i was 16 but my sub5 face still.prevailed
never understood gymmaxxing tbh unless you're a fat fuck, but it always seemed like something dudes did to attract foids which is cucked imo

never understood gymmaxxing tbh unless you're a fat fuck, but it always seemed like something dudes did to attract foids which is cucked imo
Dats wat i mean if ur not fat and foids dont like ur face gymmaxing doesnt help at all
And doing it for urself my ass . theres nothing to gain from that atmosphere when you are truly an incel .

I have never been jealous about gymcels , Always looks funny tbh

Dats wat i mean if ur not fat and foids dont like ur face gymmaxing doesnt help at all
And doing it for urself my ass . theres nothing to gain from that atmosphere when you are truly an incel .
To be fking bold and rude here . only normies and fking bluepilled nerds can stand going to the gym even though they know no one likes them

It's good to be strong so cucks and whiteknights will leave you alone if you decide to approach holes.

I have never been jealous about gymcels , Always looks funny tbh
They just annoy me and if u wanna gym atleast keep it to urself instead of slapping urgymdick on my face on here while saying how good it feels

Whats the point of gymmaxxing if you'll never get to punch a normcuck to the face bcuz, laws.

Whats the point of gymmaxxing if you'll never get to punch a normcuck to the face bcuz, laws.
What's the point of stamp collecting if you don't send paper mail? What's the point of coin collecting if you use a debit card and cryptocurrency? It's just another timesink that gives you an illusion of progress and self-worth.

What's the point of stamp collecting if you don't send paper mail? What's the point of coin collecting if you use a debit card and cryptocurrency? It's just another timesink that gives you an illusion of progress and self-worth.
High IQ

Very high iqs

Gymcels don't get laid. I don't care about their strength numbers, I prefer the extra hour per day to ldar. Won't make any difference either way for me, I already gymcelled for years, 5 mins of bw exercise/per day is enough for me.

Gymcels don't get laid. I don't care about their strength numbers, I prefer the extra hour per day to ldar. Won't make any difference either way for me, I already gymcelled for years, 5 mins of bw exercise/per day is enough for me.
High IQ practitioner of LDAR lifestyle

High IQ practitioner of LDAR lifestyle
You'd be surprised how effective 5 mins of working out can be. If you stick to things like pushups, dips, pullups, squats, pistol squats etc. you can get a good workout. If you work out everyday, you end up with a lot of volume and good muscular endurance, obviously not gonna work if you want to be a bloatlord. Whether, you look good or not depends on your bodyweight which is all diet and your bones (genetic).

It's good to be strong so cucks and whiteknights will leave you alone if you decide to approach holes.

tbh

LDARmogs me
You'd be surprised how effective 5 mins of working out can be. If you stick to things like pushups, dips, pullups, squats, pistol squats etc. you can get a good workout. If you work out everyday, you end up with a lot of volume and good muscular endurance, obviously not gonna work if you want to be a bloatlord. Whether, you look good or not depends on your bodyweight which is all diet and your bones (genetic).

Based ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back