Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sorry for making a thread that got feautred on cucktears

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
I want to apologize to you, I made them and the world hate us incels more :cryfeels: I don't want to make life harder for anyone here

Who gives a shit about those losers?

It's okay bro. As long as you're a trucel and not a larping pedo. The SOY BUNSHINS would have found another thread anyways to fill their daily quota of misquotes and ad hominems.

I don't give a shit if they hate me, I hate them right back. Disingenuous bullies, all of them, I hope every last one dies painfully.

It's ok bro, at least you didn’t ruined my day.

Cucktears should throw themselves over the edge of a cliff.

It's okay bro. As long as you're a trucel and not a larping pedo. The SOY BUNSHINS would have found another thread anyways to fill their daily quota of misquotes and ad hominems.
Yes, I have gotten restraining orders and really cold treatment from foids :woke: But I do have jesterly tendencies in my personality, I like indulging in and sharing vulgarity and spreading shocking content.

Last edited:
Can I include your soy bunshin meme in my signature btw? :feelskek:

no need to apologize man they just cherry pick shit anyway, we will be hated and mocked no matter what

Being featured in cucktears is the best kek

I've been featured there 21 times now. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

I get my energy from PedoTears hating me.

If it wasn’t you it would’ve been somewhere else. As long as people like us continue to gather online, IT will continue their pathetic little crusade

I want to apologize to you, I made them and the world hate us incels more :cryfeels: I don't want to make life harder for anyone here

Dude stop trying to appeal to them they are not your friend's appeasement cuck's you only care about your brother's.

Idk what thread you're talking about. But if it made them pissed. Good.