Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sorry for bragging

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
but this is me right now
giphy.gif

:feelsbaton: did you payed your taxes for that money, goy?

Prove it

Go BetaBuxx a Stacy

Send pics in and get banned

Or Better yet pay for @LastGerman drivers license and buy him a car!

Too incompetent to drive.
Brootal. You finally accepted it. I'll try to get a license soon and I'm an aspie like you. I'm afraid I won't be able to pass. My mind races when there's someone next to me judging every little thing I do.

Brootal. You finally accepted it.

To be honest. I always accepted it. But I can still not deal with it. I cannot deal with it, that 17 year old females can drive without any effort whatsoever. I cannot deal with it, that they passed driving examination while I had to do driving simulation as a 25 year old man. I still could not get behind of it even at my last lesson, which was the 10th lesson by the way.

I'll try to get a license soon and I'm an aspie like you. I'm afraid I won't be able to pass. My mind races when there's someone next to me judging every little thing I do.

It is really concerning that there are a good handful of men who cannot drive anymore. Some of them, like me for example, are also too incompetent for that. It is a personal problem, but it also has become a problem of its own.
It is a vicious circle. I am bad at driving, therefore I do not enjoy it and since I do not enjoy it, I am bad at driving. By the way, I tried it to explain this yesterday to a female I had an appointment with for coaching, regarding jobs. people who can drive/people who are normal really cannot understand this problem. I might had some ''autistic spergout'' although I spoke in a very calm and monotone way.

Perhaps at least you can get behind of driving. Theory is not the problem for me. I took pre-examination and I was 1 or 2 points above of what is allowed and I kinda messed up questions that I actually know. Driving is really the issue here and yet nobody thinks about this.

I will switch to automatic and I will practice for it, so that I get at least a driver lcience for automatic because I cannot deal with this situation any longer. This is so fucking emasculating. I have to take public transportation as a grown up man. I only see school children around. I see female driving all over the place and they all drive good cars. I just cannot anymore, seriously.

Last edited:
To be honest. I always accepted it. But I can still not deal with it. I cannot deal with it, that 17 year old females can drive without any effort whatsoever. I cannot deal with it, that they passed driving examination while I had to do driving simulation as a 25 year old man. I still could not get behind of it even at my last lesson, which was the 10th lesson by the way.

It is really concerning that there are a good handful of men who cannot drive anymore. Some of them, like me for example, are also too incompetent for that. It is a personal problem, but it also has become a problem of its own.
It is a vicious circle. I am bad at driving, therefore I do not enjoy it and since I do not enjoy it, I am bad at driving. By the way, I tried it to explain this yesterday to a female I had an appointment with for coaching, regarding jobs. people who can drive/people who are normal really cannot understand this problem. I might had some ''autistic spergout'' although I spoke in a very calm and monotone way.

Perhaps at least you can get behind of driving. Theory is not the problem for me. I took pre-examination and I was 1 or 2 points above of what is allowed and I kinda messed up questions that I actually know. Driving is really the issue here and yet nobody thinks about this.

I will switch to automatic and I will practice for it, so that I get at least a driver lcience for automatic because I cannot deal with this situation any longer. This is so fucking emasculating. I have to take public transportatio nas a grown up man. I only see school children around. I see female driving all over the place and they al ldrive good cars. I just cannot anymore, seriously.

Just fucking OOF

you would break your bones if you did that IRL

This is so fucking emasculating. I have to take public transportation as a grown up man. I only see school children around. I see female driving all over the place and they all drive good cars.
God, this is cruel :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:, I finally understand
All drivercels, be thankful, and drive as often as possible

God, this is cruel :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:, I finally understand

It actually is cruel. I really feel like a child going to school, despite the fact I am supposed to be a 25 year old man. And as soon as I step outside the door, there is female driving all over the place. It really is not a joke and I am not exxagerating here. I do not want to see this anymore.

All drivercels, be thankful, and drive as often as possible

Yes, I also highly agree here, despite the fact I am unable to drive. To every man who can drive, drive as much as possible, seriously.

gimme some nigga

Tfw you will never be aryan incel on .co