Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sorry about the shitty treatment on Voat

G

gabara

Banned
-
I just came her to say sorry about the shitty treatment on Voat.  That was shameful by our community.  We usually have fun with new redditfugees on voat but that went to far.  Glad you found a home here then.  Again, sorry.

I won't say names in particular, but you guys were quite welcoming a while back to racist white nationalists while we get treated like scum. Surely xenophobic violent people are better than poor miserable virgin men.

You are all cucks since you are indirectly defending sluts from us

Jay said:

Oh no, we hate sluts, sluts are degenerate. What makes us different is we recognize that there are good ladies and there are sluts. We hate the sluts. We love the ladies.

gabara said:
Jay said:

Oh no, we hate sluts, sluts are degenerate.  What makes us different is we recognize that there are good ladies and there are sluts.  We hate the sluts.  We love the ladies.

Go back to TRP with that garbage.

If you like posting on voat, you might as well be posing on /pol/. Same shit. They won't stay in their own subs over there so if you don't agree with that mindset you're just going to be trolled incessantly. That's why it's never going to be an actual competitor to Reddit.

Don't be sorry. Voat is even more annoying than reddit in many ways.

The front page of that subverse has a thread more or less celebrating that this site was formed so that we could all fuck off to here.

I certainly enjoyed my 5 minutes!

..Not.

Fuck voat, all I saw was racist shit on there. I wouldn't have registered anyway, let alone lurk.

I registered on Voat 2 years ago. I hardly log on since I didn't enjoy the site too much.