Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sorry about it, please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
4d 18h 48m
I read the rules of the forum again, and understood not to discuss about failed experiences again. I think I qualify to be considered in this forum since I'm still a virgin. Very sorry for the earlier post and please unban me.

knajjd @knajjd

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
73d 17h 15m
shadowsoulz125 said:
Not trying to brag but I had an ugly foid show interest in me once last year. The feeling, while somewhat pleasant, was nothing spectacular because I wanted nothing to do with her.

and from 2017:
"I mean, im a 5/10 but ive rejected 3s and 2s because i cant get attracted to them. 7s and above never see me as a sexual being. It's not volcel because if it was, most of you will not just go for hambeasts and ugly hoes because you have standards."

"So somehow I managed to go out with a slightly chubby roastie 5'3 130lbs. We were making out taking her clothes off kissing when suddenly she suddenly decides to change her mood and go back home. And I got blocked on her social media the following day. You know its over when even a fattie roastie rejects u in fucking.
Well, at least I got to feel some tits."

you qualify for the garbage dump of this forum, not the forum itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.