Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sore throat woke me up in the middle of the night

Juice

Juice

No LDAR for your 40 hour week
★★★
The worst fucking fear of my life is a sore throat you can’t swallow without feeling like complete shit, good luck sleeping jfl I have to constantly blow my nose and the one fucking time I’ve ran out of Pepsi or flavored water it had to be this night, I tried side gargling with basic costco water because I saw a remedy on Reddit and it was a fail because I couldn’t gargle without gagging, if anyone knows any remedies or if I should have hot or cold foods lmk because I can’t fucking take this shit any longer.

Yeah sore throat fucking sucks

Never truly works for me but I’ll try this tomorrow
you can buy spray which is easier to use, usually after few days sore throat goes away

you can buy spray which is easier to use, usually after few days sore throat goes away
Yeah I know it won’t last long, but I might get some spray from my local pharmacy

We have a green

vix under the nostrils to breathe and drink a lot of water. majority of my sore throats are from not drinking enough water and when I wake up to drink and go back to sleep it’ll be gone by the time I wake up again