Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soon we will be expected to bow down to females in the streets

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
That is where society is heading.

I will never bow down to a foid

We might be just sent to concentration camps in a few decades.

If men don't do anything about the current state of society then prepare to live in a society where you can't freely speak your mind, it's already happening as we speak.

They won't make a gorilla bow lmao.

Sounds like a human problem to me

Gg

If men don't do anything about the current state of society then prepare to live in a society where you can't freely speak your mind, it's already happening as we speak.

I hate female "superiors" in the workplace. I cannot take it seriously. There's just no way I'm listening to what a woman tells me to do.

Time is nigh for a revolution frens.
Signal 2020 02 29 143238

Normoids, foids and soyciety will and can only understand a language called brute force.

@FinnCel Thoughts?

Fuck that, I'll self-immolate before I let that happen.

Men will be required by (((law))) to carry their own whips at all time :feelscry::feelsahh::forcedsmile:

Violence is the international language
Number of coronavirus cases IQ. We should weaponmaxx ngl, even if incels are still non-aggressive, society will find an excuse whenever you like it or not.

It’s already happening.
Confirmed

If you speak your mind on certain topics that are sensitive to women like abortion or women being lazy in general but demand equal pay, you can easily loose your job especially if it’s a public figure or high status job. So a lot of men now that are public figures are very careful on how they speak in public.

fuck that i would never bow

I will never do that. I would rather die a slow and painful death before I even think about it.