Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Soon it will be truely ovER for me!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Soon I will be 18 so not a teenager anymore.
It will be truely ovER by then because I wont have the chance to evER enjoy teenage sex and love. I fucking hate this cucked shit.
Great people died fighting for our rights like saint elliot, general cho and great alek minessian. And normies still tell us to just take a shower. If it was that easy we woulndt be killing ourselfs (or others) and browsing lonely on this forum. Fuck everybody I fucking hate everybody every fucking guy or girl I see on the street I want to punch them.
The only people I like are other fellow incels who know the pain I feel. I will nevER be good to other people I will never help them even when they would be dying or starving because other people also nevER helped me when I was lonely and starving. From now on I wont show any empathy for normies anymore I will piss on all there graves and shit on them. EvERy time a foid suffers it will be my pain releave I will enjoy it seeing them suffer online or irl.

your teens end at 19

Honestly I feel like you’re the High T version of me..

You still have time to lose your virginity. Try being KHHV at 27 years old.
In some years I will be there believe me I will maybe not be on this site by then but I surely wont ascend

we need civil war so we can outrage properly

Jfl at youngcels.

All fixable with surgery and grooming. You CAN ascend! Start saving now while you're young so that you can afford these procedures later on in life. Better late than never!
tbh when I will start working I will save most money for surgerys. I mean I dont need much food expect for proteins
Tbh it gets worse.
it always gets worse. Optimism is a forced meme.

Drink a latte