Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SOON I WILL LIFTMOG ALL FOIDS AND THEY WILL FEAR ME

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
I THE PRINCE OF ALL INCELS HAS RETURNED TO TELL YOU OF THE GREAT GLORIES OF GYMCELLING.

Ae644a19ea4f89d59872112d989513a0755b9a8d hq

FINALLY I HAVE FORCED THE SHITTY GOVERNMENT TO GIVE ME MONEY, IF THOSE CUNTS WON'T LET ME WORK THEY WILL PAY ME, NO MORE SHORT MEALS NO MORE UNHEALTHY FOOD, I CAN FINALLY BUILD A DIET WORTHY OF A PRINCE. I have been working out every other day, one day of rest one day of working out for at least an hour and a half for the past month. NOTHING has gotten in my way not even my poor sleep schedule, I will pull half an all nighter and go to the gym in the morning tired and nothing has stopped me.

D8cz9dx bc5cdb55 edeb 4a32 8d73 2657cb633c40

These FOIDS they have been gifted everything in life, from good mental health via their psychology needs being fulfilled to daddy's money buying them whatever they need not once have I seen a poor foid at the gym, My clothes they are cut up and have holes in them because I cannot afford anything else. These FOIDS they look at me with DISGUST but one day they will have no choice to look at me in FEAR, Because if I cannot be loved I WILL BE FEARED. I ALREADY LIFTMOG 80% of THEM their GENDER SO PHYSICALLY WEAK that their strength is surpassed by a mere unhealthy autistic such as myself, They are of a low class gender I AM OF THE ELITE GENDER AND I WILL BE THE WALL THEY CANNOT SURPASS.

Be6eac0337577fe25af33e9a5a4db156

Just Imagine the RAW POWER I will have in 3 months time with a proper diet AND MY INDEFATIGABLE INDOMITABLE MISOGYNYMAXXED HUMAN SPIRIT to propel me forward in my gymceling, Even the foids who have been there entire life lifting will be LIFTMOGGED by me and it will be the greatest feeling an incel such as myself WILL EVER FEEL. I won't even have to lift a finger on them just knowing that I could crush EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM with my BARE HANDS will be enough for me, THIS IS MY WORLD AND THEY ARE LIVING IN IT, and i'm just generous to let them continue living, they should kiss the ground I walk on for such kindness.

Last edited:
Jfl I saw your ass on IT, all of them idiots thought you were fr, these niggas are sooo dumb lmao

Jfl I saw your ass on IT, all of them idiots thought you were fr, these niggas are sooo dumb lmao
I am very much for real, My Gymceling has very much improved not only my physical health but also my mental health giving aim for my anger instead of letting collapse into myself turning it into depression.

I am very much for real, My Gymceling has very much improved not only my physical health but also my mental health giving aim for my anger instead of letting collapse into myself turning it into depression.

Man, I should really hit the gym more often. This sounds amazing.

I'm talking about the gifs and the way you write your threads

It's over for you if you couldn't liftmog them in the beginning.