Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Soon I am going to be 19

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
The clock is ticking brothers. Not much time left. It was supposed to be my summer, I had so many plans for self improvement and all I do is play lol and smoke weed. When I go out something weird always happens that proves the blackpill. I don’t know what should I do. I just want somebody to love and spend time with. But I don’t know where to meet girls. My friend said I should approach on the street but we all know how it would end.
Everything is getting more hopeless than it already was.

Soon I'm going to be 22

I turned 25 last week.
You two still have hope.

This saddens me to read :cryfeels:

You're still young. I assume you're only through like your first year of college?

Brutal. I can’t imagine my 20th birthday while still being an incel.

Even more brutal.
Stay strong my friend.

I just finished high school. Still haven’t sent applications for colleges.

Then you have the best 4 years of your life ahead of you. Not near over yet but you need to put your all into making them count.

You have still plenty of time to get money and betabuxx. Also I would try your friends advice, either to proof the blackpill (Which is at least an experience) or your actually ascend. Also there would be no long lasting negative result if a random stranger denies your approach.

Then you have the best 4 years of your life ahead of you. Not near over yet but you need to put your all into making them count.
Colleges in my country don’t look like the ones in USA. Best years of my life are long behind me.
You have still plenty of time to get money and betabuxx. Also I would try your friends advice, either to proof the blackpill (Which is at least an experience) or your actually ascend. Also there would be no long lasting negative result if a random stranger denies your approach.
But I don’t know how. What am I supposed to say?

Colleges in my country don’t look like the ones in USA. Best years of my life are long behind me.

They don't have to. What would you consider your prime? You don't reach your physical peak during your teenage years.

They don't have to. What would you consider your prime? You don't reach your physical peak during your teenage years.
Idk I wasted my prime years (14-17) on playing video games while everyone else was partying.

Idk I wasted my prime years (14-17) on playing video games while everyone else was partying.
You're definitely not in your prime at 14 lol.

Just tell that you're interested to get to know her (if possible mention something which she likes, maybe an accessoires she wears) and ask for her number or social media account (most probably instagram or snapchat).
But if you want a higher chance, start attending a course/association. Best way by far is to go into a dance course and try there to get to know women.

You have still plenty of time to get money and betabuxx.
Joined Jul 18, 2020

Just tell that you're interested to get to know her (if possible mention something which she likes, maybe an accessoires she wears) and ask for her number or social media account (most probably instagram or snapchat).
But if you want a higher chance, start attending a course/association. Best way by far is to go into a dance course and try there to get to know women.
You're an infiltrator 100%.

But I don’t have Instagram and Snapchat

You're an infiltrator 100%.
Nah, I remember a lot of valuable experiences of others (Extreme extroverts) and make logical plans, I actually have to follow these plans myself or actually succeed in ascension. Also I'm not a complete blackpiller who gave up on all hope and tries only to cope.

Last edited:
Brutal. I’m still 16 though.

Nah, I remember a lot of valuable experiences of others (Extreme extroverts) and make logical plans, I actually have to follow these plans myself or actually succeed in ascension.
So you're extrapolating those experiences of others (which I doubt is above 10) and applying that assumption to the OP?

I wish you the best of luck in your plan to ascension, but:

Just tell that you're interested to get to know her
is an abysmal idea.

if possible mention something which she likes, maybe an accessoires she wears
is one of the first lies the bluepill tells you about complimenting a foid.

"Never mention anything about her looks as she may feel like a piece of meat. Mention something she wears or an indirect feature not directly related to her face or body :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

I've done this for years. It's bs.

ask for her number
Too personal. Number should only be asked for once you've established rapore on snapchat.

I've been on many forums in my bluepilled days and foids only give you their number once they've screened you on social media and made sure you're decent looking to be her orbiter.

most probably instagram or snapchat)
however:

But I don’t have Instagram and Snapchat
Which I expected and which I expect for a majority of members of this site. The lack of followers/likes or whatever will immediately make any foid begin to question what's wrong with him. That's the world we live in. The amount of numbers on your digital profile speaks more volumes than your character ever will - which makes sense as the amount of numbers you have is directly correlated to your attractiveness.

But if you want a higher chance, start attending a course/association
Just get hobbies bro!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Best way by far is to go into a dance course and try there to get to know women.
Women can smell this bs a mileaway. Never. EVER. Go to a predominantely female society/club in hopes of getting a gf/getting laid. It won't work unless you're good-looking (which if you're looking for such advice, you're probably not).

I had to watch truecels every saturday dancing with each other at a Dance society because no foid wanted to be with them.
I just thought I'd dissect your advice.

I did that too, we didn't have a choice. Were you ever invited to a party? I assume you would have gone if you were, but you can't just barge into a party unless you're ER.

I had to watch truecels every saturday dancing with each other at a Dance society because no foid wanted to be with them.
All advice from other incels needs to be taken with a grain of salt, since they are incels too for a a reason. And that truecels fail at almost every straightforwards asking out doesn't wonder me, since looks below 3/10 don't even get looked at as potential mates. But if you're an incel with looks between 4-6/10 you should have plenty of opportunities at a dance course (You don't have to be good looking in a dance course, average is good enough).
The info about insta/snap is good to know, since I never used these sites (And I don't want any foids as partner which would use such site constantly).
Overall your dissection about the direct approach is true, and I probably was way too optimistic on such way. The course idea is still good, as long you lookmaxed into at least average looks.

The clock is ticking brothers. Not much time left. It was supposed to be my summer, I had so many plans for self improvement and all I do is play lol and smoke weed. When I go out something weird always happens that proves the blackpill. I don’t know what should I do. I just want somebody to love and spend time with. But I don’t know where to meet girls. My friend said I should approach on the street but we all know how it would end.
You will turn 19 if God wills it.

I'll be 20 in a few months. I should have applied to college by now, but I failed my finals and I can't. I had 0 incentive to get off my ass.

So you're extrapolating those experiences of others (which I doubt is above 10) and applying that assumption to the OP?

I wish you the best of luck in your plan to ascension, but:

is an abysmal idea.

is one of the first lies the bluepill tells you about complimenting a foid.

"Never mention anything about her looks as she may feel like a piece of meat. Mention something she wears or an indirect feature not directly related to her face or body :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

I've done this for years. It's bs.

Too personal. Number should only be asked for once you've established rapore on snapchat.

I've been on many forums in my bluepilled days and foids only give you their number once they've screened you on social media and made sure you're decent looking to be her orbiter.

however:

Which I expected and which I expect for a majority of members of this site. The lack of followers/likes or whatever will immediately make any foid begin to question what's wrong with him. That's the world we live in. The amount of numbers on your digital profile speaks more volumes than your character ever will - which makes sense as the amount of numbers you have is directly correlated to your attractiveness.

Just get hobbies bro!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Women can smell this bs a mileaway. Never. EVER. Go to a predominantely female society/club in hopes of getting a gf/getting laid. It won't work unless you're good-looking (which if you're looking for such advice, you're probably not).

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I did that too, we didn't have a choice. Were you ever invited to a party? I assume you would have gone if you were, but you can't just barge into a party unless you're ER.
I were but I was autistic that’s what being raised by single mother does to you.

soon im going to be 24

I'll have birthday soon too. I hate those days

Last year to experience teen love

Mkae it count

after that you will be 20,....25....30 and become a wizard trucel.

next year I'm 21 and guess what still ovER
wish i was 19..
wish I was 13-15 again, despite being bullied I was having a blast during that time with copes

it's ovER but I think there is always anothER way

All advice from other incels needs to be taken with a grain of salt, since they are incels too for a a reason. And that truecels fail at almost every straightforwards asking out doesn't wonder me, since looks below 3/10 don't even get looked at as potential mates. But if you're an incel with looks between 4-6/10 you should have plenty of opportunities at a dance course (You don't have to be good looking in a dance course, average is good enough).
The info about insta/snap is good to know, since I never used these sites (And I don't want any foids as partner which would use such site constantly).
Overall your dissection about the direct approach is true, and I probably was way too optimistic on such way. The course idea is still good, as long you lookmaxed into at least average looks.
Yup infiltrator 100%

Kek. Too bad I can't disproof and you can't actually proof your "100%" guess.
Because it's 100%
Its not a guess it's confirmed greycel

Utterly brutal. My condolences.