Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soon all the users here will be banned.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
This site claims to promote free speech but then bans members for exercising said free speech. Even the rules here blatantly doesn't allow free speech.

100% proof that his place is controlled opposition.

no such thing as true free speech in 2019 unfortunately, at least this site isn't cucked

I feel like we should allow everything except foids, normies, and bluepilled bullshit. I should have the right to say "go ER" without getting warned tbhthbhbhhtthbhbthbtbtnglgnglgnglnglgnlnglnfglnglnglnglnglthb.

stop giving the moderators so much shit. They're mostly just enforcing much needed rules which is bound to result in some collateral damage unfortunately

Which rules do you disagree with?

Look at any post from a year ago, half the users would be banned. In like 2 years this website will be a ghost town

just the fact that you're allowed to complain about the lack of free speech means a lot.

It's still active just not how it used to be. It reminds me of when after the site was down for a few days.

The cage awaits us all..

@Ritalincel

Don't low effort spam, brag, flame, race bait or be a fakecel and you won't get banned. How can you be so stupid to get 100% warning? You can fuck up here and there and even race-bait/flame as long as you don't make it too extreme/obvious.

Last edited:
Don't low effort spam, brag, flame, race bait or be a fakecel and you won't get banned. How can you be so stupid to get 100% warning?
You can’t hide from the all seeing eye of Knajjd although yeah pretty much all the banned users were fakecels like Uninstall or spammed like Ritalin (who still lurks here).
Actually liked Ritalin but he didn’t help himself when all he did was spam.

You can’t hide from the all seeing eye of Knajjd although yeah pretty much all the banned users were fakecels like Uninstall or spammed like Ritalin (who still lurks here).
Ritalincel has probably been warned several times not to spam 100 one word or reaction image posts a day. It's entirely his fault for being a dumbass.
People who are banned for reasons other than spamming deserve it 100%.

Eventually this place will be nothing but admin and mods sucking each other off.

so, the site attempting to be a legitimate and relatable community for incels instead of being a cesspool of females, bluepilled IT users and braggers is proof that it's "controlled opposition". you are a brainless retard.

Ritalincel has probably been warned several times not to spam 100 one word or reaction image posts a day. It's entirely his fault for being a dumbass.
People who are banned for reasons other than spamming deserve it 100%.
Don’t deny it; just saying I liked Ritalin but yeah he deserved his ban when it came

so, the site attempting to be a legitimate and relatable community for incels instead of being a cesspool of females, bluepilled IT users and braggers is proof that it's "controlled opposition". you are a brainless retard.
Never give in to these fags crying about ritalin and banned users. They're probably underage meme shitters who only post/browse here when they're bored during class.

I got banned for saying that I get friendzoned.
The mods are really easily triggered lately.

There was probably more to it, don't lie.
Don’t deny it; just saying I liked Ritalin but yeah he deserved his ban when it came
What was there to like? All he did is spam gifs, emojis and one or two word replies. He contributed absolutely nothing to this forum 99.99% of the time.

this is what you were warned for:
"I'm so ugly that girls give me these signs JFL.
They say I'm funny and laugh at everything I say, but not because of attraction. They laugh because I talk like an autist and they say I'm funny because I look funny aka dumb."

past brags:
"Once a girl sent me a picture of her pussy and her inner labia were so small that they were barely visible..."

"She commented on my comment on YouTube and we apparently both had a lot of sympathy for each other. We then went on to text on WhatsApp and did so every day. We texted for hours every day. She said she loves me and I just said I loved her too..."

"I've had numerous girls send me nudes showing their pussies with smegma on it..."

wow, these make it so obvious that you're an ugly truecel. i'm sure that they were just get pseudo-flirting with you. i'm sorry, i'll take the warning away. why do you morons always insist on saying shit like this to try and come across as an incel when it's so dang easy to expose you for the frauds that you are?

What was there to like? All he did is spam gifs, emojis and one or two word replies. He contributed absolutely nothing to this forum 99.99% of the time.
It was a response to a thread about IOIs. It was about girls laughing about things you say.
I said it happens to me a lot but I always get friendzoned (more likely gayzoned).
this is what you were warned for:
"I'm so ugly that girls give me these signs JFL.
They say I'm funny and laugh at everything I say, but not because of attraction. They laugh because I talk like an autist and they say I'm funny because I look funny aka dumb."

past brags:
"There are virgins that have roast beef curtains. Imagine these lips wrap around your dick. It's probably a lot more exciting than small ones. Also eating her out would be a lot more fun if she has large labia.
Once a girl sent me a picture of her pussy and her inner labia were so small that they were barely visible..."

"She commented on my comment on YouTube and we apparently both had a lot of sympathy for each other. We then went on to text on WhatsApp and did so every day. We texted for hours every day. She said she loves me and I just said I loved her too..."

"I've had numerous girls send me nudes showing their pussies with smegma on it..."

wow, you're such an ugly truecel. i'm sorry, i'll take the warning away. why do you morons always insist on saying shit like this when it's so dang easy to expose you for the fraud that you are?
  1. Not bragging. This was the one I was talking about.
  2. Bragging I agree
  3. Not bragging. It was a humiliating experience...
  4. Bragging, I agree.

I was talking about my last warning though which was not bragging.

It was a response to a thread about IOIs. It was about girls laughing about things you say.
I said it happens to me a lot but I always get friendzoned (more likely gayzoned).

1. Not bragging. This was the one I was talking about.
  2. Bragging I agree
  3. Not bragging. It was a humiliating experience...
  4. Bragging, I agree.
I was talking about my last warning though which was not bragging.
you're a good looking fraud, and anyone can see it from the amount of experience you've had. "I'm so ugly that girls give me these signs JFL" part was obviously you BULLSHITTING to try and not get warned for bragging.

It's sad, so many users lack the brain capacity to follow the easy simple rules. I haven't recieved a single warning throughout my time here, yet they're members who been here in a much shorter time than me, ends up being banned for good. How hard is it to not brag,spam,race bait,flame or ban evade? Those are the basic rules, yet people keep breaking them. It doesn't make much sense to me.

Too bad alot of cool cats had to break these rules and get banned. This forum is becoming a ghost town ):

you're a good looking fraud, and anyone can see it from the amount of experience you've had. "I'm so ugly that girls give me these signs JFL" part was obviously you BULLSHITTING to try and not get warned for bragging.
I only have online experience, no real life experience at all. No matter how ugly someone is, he can always text with girls without showing pics of yourself.
About the in real life part: girls laughing about me is not an IOI if you think so. I got called a clown and was asked if I was an autist by girls.
This is not attraction. It's being gayzoned. Definitely not bragging in my opinion.

There were two times I was bragging, true.
The other two are not bragging.

Free it.

no such thing as true free speech in 2019 unfortunately, at least this site isn't cucked
There is no such thing as free speech in private establishments. For example if you're in my home you do not have free speech. If you say something I don't like you will get kicked out. But at least I'm not going to lie and tell you that you have free speech.

It's sad, so many users lack the brain capacity to follow the easy simple rules.
That is a very simplistic and conceited viewpoint. It could be the user has low agreeableness and is a non-conformist or neo-libertarian.

just the fact that you're allowed to complain about the lack of free speech means a lot.
The fact that you can get banned here for shit you say on OTHER forums means a lot.
And so far you are failing at that considering half your userbase is banned.

As a privately owned forum you are allowed to have rules restricting any type of speech you want. But lying about having free speech when in fact you don't is what makes this place controlled opposition retard.

Last edited:
I don't see the problem unless you are a fakecel or a spammer and are afraid to be banned. The mods are doing a glorious job and they only ones to blame are those who refuse to respect simple and effective rules.

I don't see the problem unless you are a fakecel or a spammer and are afraid to be banned. The mods are doing a glorious job and they only ones to blame are those who refuse to respect simple and effective rules.
I also don't have a problem with this site having rules against certain types of speech. I do however, have a problem with mods telling members that this place allows free speech when it doesn't.

I also don't have a problem with this site having rules against certain types of speech. I do however, have a problem with mods telling members that this place allows free speech when it doesn't.
Freedom doesn't mean that you can always do whatever you like, that's just a stupid angsty non-conformist interpretation which in a way reflects the hedonism that partly causes our inceldom.

Freedom doesn't mean that you can always do whatever you like, that's just a stupid angsty non-conformist interpretation which in a way reflects the hedonism that partly causes our inceldom.
But free speech DOES mean you can say whatever you want as long as you don't incite physical violence. This includes racebaiting, bragging, fakecelling....etc.

What's wrong with just saying "hey incels you can post here but we do not allow free speech?"

But free speech DOES mean you can say whatever you want as long as you don't incite physical violence. This includes racebaiting, bragging, fakecelling....etc.

What's wrong with just saying "hey incels you can post here but we do not allow free speech?"
Not really, free speech does have other limitations that anyone with a little bit of intellectual honesty can understand, for example defamation. As you are not expected to scream blasphemy in a church, you shouldn't come to an incel forum to brag and spam memes (and mind you, I said spam not post.)
The administration is choosing quality over quantity when it comes to the user base, I find it ridiculous that so many condemn them for this very well made choice. Perhaps you belong in an anarchy forum more than here.

I could see It,tbh.

Not really, free speech does have other limitations that anyone with a little bit of intellectual honesty can understand, for example defamation. As you are not expected to scream blasphemy in a church, you shouldn't come to an incel forum to brag and spam memes (and mind you, I said spam not post.)
The administration is choosing quality over quantity when it comes to the user base, I find it ridiculous that so many condemn them for this very well made choice. Perhaps you belong in an anarchy forum more than here.
Defamation actually harms people, similar to yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. You cannot scream blasphemy inside a church because churches do not allow free speech.

Spamming is technically a crime you can actually go to jail for so it's not covered under free speech. Defamation is also illegal.

Are you honestly trying to compare illegal activities to the likes of bragging? Seriously? Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

Mods choosing quality over quantity? You're kidding right? All the legendary posters are gone now.

Last edited:
I miss the old days when everyone said "go ER" "Go CHO" and "it's over".

Defamation actually harms people, similar to yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. You cannot scream blasphemy inside a church because churches do not allow free speech.

Spamming is technically a crime you can actually go to jail for so it's not covered under free speech. Defamation is also illegal.

Are you honestly trying to compare illegal activities to the likes of bragging? Seriously? Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

Mods choosing quality over quantity? You're kidding right? All the legendary posters are gone now.
Defamation hurts people and so does bragging on an incel forum, there is reason why it is forbidden. You said physically hurt before so I felt like pointing out.
Of course bragging is an illegal activity here and users know it well and beforehand, moreover free speech here only pertains to the people who are granted admission and many of the banned folks lost their admittance privileges upon being found out not to be part of the class of people who are admitted here, incels.
Why are you so willing to have braggers allowed to post their shit freely here, why are you calling out the mods for not allowing that on an incel forum?
Let me finish by saying that if you care so much about braggers and spammers your perception of what a legendary user may be is perhaps a bit skewed.

I'm glad this site exist, this is the only place that I can relate to other people in my same condition and the only who is not infested with foids and cucks. I think the integrity of this site banning braggers and fakecels it's better than "muh free speech".

I really do wish this site was more active

I'm glad this site exist, this is the only place that I can relate to other people in my same condition and the only who is not infested with foids and cucks. I think the integrity of this site banning braggers and fakecels it's better than "muh free speech".
You would question the integrity of a site that just mass banned their members.

I got a 10% warning recently for agreeing with another post and the reason given for it was "bait". I'm quite new to this site but it did feel like the respective mod was just powertripping, especially since he refused to explain to me how my post was bait exactly.

I feel like we should allow everything except foids, normies, and bluepilled bullshit. I should have the right to say "go ER" without getting warned tbhthbhbhhtthbhbthbtbtnglgnglgnglnglgnlnglnfglnglnglnglnglthb.
This

I should also get to say gay shit ironically without get a warning tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl ded srs
Also what made this site great was the memes that came out of it, 99.99% of the memes came from the shitposters of the site/nov2017cels

By banning them, the culture of this website becomes boring, thus making this site unusable.

Last edited:
I don't mind braggers/fakecels being banned, however I feel like people who got banned for sperging out, insulting mods/the forum or just spamming etc. should get a proper second chance and not this "get a single warning and you're gone" shit.

i personally dont mind foids cucks braggers etc from being banned i just take issue with users getting banned over discussing illegal activities, or arbitrary things like ''race-bait'' or just ''bait''

If you are upset for the bragging restriction is because you have experiences or in other words you are a normie.