Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sony's scam

they all make controllers unreliable on purpose

Game consoles are all shit nowadays. In the past controllers could last you decades. I still have my GameCube/Wii/PS3 controllers. Nowadays controllers mess up after a year of use.
they all make controllers unreliable on purpose
Yes. Absolutely. All game companies do this. Nintendo does it as well. They know the switch joycons are flawed, yet refuse to fix them anyway. Why you should just save up for a PC instead of spending hundreds of dollars replacing controllers.

Game consoles are all shit nowadays. In the past controllers could last you decades. I still have my GameCube/Wii/PS3 controllers. Nowadays controllers mess up after a year of use.

Yes. Absolutely. All game companies do this. Nintendo does it as well. They know the switch joycons are flawed, yet refuse to fix them anyway. Why you should just save up for a PC instead of spending hundreds of dollars replacing controllers.
controllers have own advantage over mouse/keyboard setup in some games

controllers have own advantage over mouse/keyboard setup in some games
If you're on PC you can use your older controllers like Xbox360/GameCube to play games. You're not constricted to only using shitty ticking time bombs. In the past I'd always go console over PC simply due to accessibility but nowadays it's a glorified scam.