Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sony going to announce PS5 Pro tomorrow. What's the point if they have no games?

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
I'm sorry they have one (1) good game called Astro Bot all of that after 4 years JFL what a worthless console gen most irrelevant gen and consoles in history of gaming, if you are going to buy pro then you are a drooling retard that is voting for Zionists every 4 years :lul:

Sony has fallen off pretty bad, which is a shame because I liked the PS2 and the PSP for their top tier JRPGs. Even the PS4 had a few worthwhile exclusives, almost all of which are now on PC.
This gen is the most limpdicked one yet, and the worst is yet to come. The trend is against making exclusives and instead have it be as available as possible to maximize profit. I heard 343 wants to port Halo to Playstation.

Graphics go from 6650 XT range to expected 7800 XT on Pro. I can't see spending $500 on that.

Funnily, I was actually thinking about buying a PS5 for sometime.

Apparently much PS5s weren't sold. Yeah, the PS5 Pro isn't much of an upgrade.

Yeah, also there's not going to be much of an upgrade, but it's been said that the PS5 pro will have backwards compatibility for previous gen consoles down to PS1, unlike just having only PS4 compatibility. If that's the case, then I may consider buying it (and waiting more for it until it comes out where I live) since I want to play Rachet and Clank 4/5 and Dark Souls + related games on them. I guess that makes me a sheep or a cattle, oh well.

Chinks will still buy mindlessly. Playstation is ass

Niggers will buy it with their welfare checks just to show everyone that they own a ps5 pro

Now RT with gay screen reconstruction (DLSS/FSR/XESS/TSR) will be always enabled and mandatory in all new games i bet they went in all in on GAYTRACING CORES AND AI while CPU is the fucking same just on lower nm:lul:

Yeah, also there's not going to be much of an upgrade, but it's been said that the PS5 pro will have backwards compatibility for previous gen consoles down to PS1, unlike just having only PS4 compatibility. If that's the case, then I may consider buying it (and waiting more for it until it comes out where I live) since I want to play Rachet and Clank 4/5 and Dark Souls + related games on them. I guess that makes me a sheep or a cattle, oh well.
RIP those Faggots who bought the worthless overpriced PS5 at launch :feelskek:

I'm sorry they have one (1) good game called Astro Bot all of that after 4 years JFL what a worthless console gen most irrelevant gen and consoles in history of gaming, if you are going to buy pro then you are a drooling retard that is voting for Zionists every 4 years :lul:
Sony went downhill after releasing the PS3.Unlike the Xbox one/X it isnt backwards compatible with previous gens

>I still have a PS4 Pro
Fucking end me

Who cares about console?

Just go play on PC like a fucking adult.

Jesus what the fuck ? There’s a ps5 pro coming out ? I just got mine a year ago what the shit

I only have a PS5 since it was given as a gift to me for Christmas. I'm never buying another Soyny console again PC gaming is the future.

To make more money from you retarded cucks

useless piece of shit, prob will be exactly like the ps4 pro has over the ps4, nothing much and not much difference except a waste of money

Sony is trash now, they don’t even have games anymore. PS5 is literally for niggers to show off how the have one so they can play NBA.

>I still have a PS4 Pro
Fucking end me
no point in buying anything new since they still are playing same games, buy pc anything that they keep releasing will be on pc after a year or two

not everyone has 1000 dollars to spare
low iq cope
https://incels.is/threads/cost-of-upgrading-my-old-pc-doubled-the-performance-for-under-600.646068/
Besides consoles are way more expensive than upgrading pc since you need a good TV and i have none.
Brave 2024 09 10 15 46 10

Now RT with gay screen reconstruction (DLSS/FSR/XESS/TSR) will be always enabled and mandatory in all new games i bet they went in all in on GAYTRACING CORES AND AI while CPU is the fucking same just on lower nm:lul:
I FUCKING KNEW IT AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
Brave 2024 09 10 17 04 50

Brave 2024 09 10 17 06 14
Brave 2024 09 10 17 05 23

FAKE SCREEN, FAKE FRAMES, FAKE GAMES JFL Consoles are so dead. While CPU is the fucking same

An entry-level PC will emulate PS and PS2 games at much better quality, and most PS3 games.

"cucksoles are cheap" yeah sure :lul:

$700 wow fuck that

all their games are woke shit or saturated with boring assed cutscenes.
better just wait for the Nintendo switch 2.
or get the OLED.

even marvel vs capcom is available on the switch, and you also get fitness games.

The PS5/PS5 Pro discourse is like the simpsons gag where Duff and Duff Lite beer both come from the same tube. Consoooooooom :soy:

you upgraded that's why it's cheaper but people without PC or with very old one will have to buy everything new
And consoles need a TV which i don't own and also 80usd a year for online so? PC is more expensive up front while Consoles are way more expensive in a long run.

An entry-level PC will emulate PS and PS2 games at much better quality, and most PS3 games.
Damn. You're actually right. Kind of forgotten that there were PS1, PS2 and PS3 emulators.

So I guess I may just get the normal PS5 then. Apparently, people say that there is the Playstation Cloud Network thing (like a Netflix for Playstation games lol), but you have to pay subscription for it. Some people just separately get the PS3 (since it can play PS1, PS2 and PS3 games) and have it alongside their PS5. But yeah, the PC would be better, so I guess I may settle with the PC + PS5 then.

Bet scalpers and niggers will buy them all up anyways

Bet scalpers and niggers will buy them all up anyways
Niggers will, scalpers no. Even if this was a good price, it would be tough. People don't have the expendable income now.

My brain has rotted too much to play PC games (although I'll play some).

Just wanted to get back into console gaming, I just feel like I want to remove myself from the internet/computer more.

Console gaming is more simple and also there being the nostalgia factor, like you once had when you were a carefree child, free of responsibilities.

I also just suck at using the keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back