Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Songs that make you cry

Cats in the Cradle gets me every time

I'll start. This song doesn't soud depressing but the text is what makes me think about my life, which puts me in a melancholic mood.

Watch this at midnight,Put this video in the fullscreen mode, Turn all of your lights off and watch it.

The start makes me so depressed...

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch this at midnight,Put this video in the fullscreen mode, Turn all of your lights off and watch it.

The start makes me so depressed...

Damn the third one is really depressing..

Damn the third one is really depressing..
The first one as well

The second one is depressing when you watch it in the right environment.

a rare good foid song

Last edited:

Pure suicide fuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

These songs would make a suicidal person commit suicide I believe. This weird rhythm fucks with your brain.
The first one as well

The second one is depressing when you watch it in the right environment.
Es gibt auch gute deutsche deprimierende Songs.

Wenn ich dieses Lied höre, frag ich mich, ob es schlimmer ist niemals überhaupt einer Person emotional so nahe zu sein oder ob es schlimmer ist mal einer Person auf emotionaler und romantischer Ebene richtig nahe gewesen zu sein und das dann zu verlieren.
Wenn man nie auf den Geschmack gekommen ist, kann man schließlich nicht genau wissen was genau einem verwehrt bleibt.

how has this one not been mentioned yet smh

I'm not even joking here, I only listen to these songs if I'm alone because I involuntarily begin to tear up

1. Death Note Opening #1

2. Aizen's Theme Song (Treachery)

Wenn ich dieses Lied höre, frag ich mich, ob es schlimmer ist niemals überhaupt einer Person emotional so nahe zu sein oder ob es schlimmer ist mal einer Person auf emotionaler und romantischer Ebene richtig nahe gewesen zu sein und das dann zu verlieren.
Wenn man nie auf den Geschmack gekommen ist, kann man schließlich nicht genau wissen was genau einem verwehrt bleibt.
Ich mache sehr selten deutsche Posts, aber ich denke es wäre hier mal angebracht. Ich denke es gibt einem eine gewisse Nähe, wenn man auch mal Posts in seiner Muttersprache liest. Meiner Meinung nach sollte man sich immer für die zweite Option entscheiden. Emotionen gehören zum Leben dazu und man sollte sich ihnen stellen, denn diese Emotionen auch mal wirklich zu erleben gibt einem eine geistige Reife. Diese Emotionen sorgen dafür, dass man sich geistig weiterentwickelt. Wenn man dies nicht macht kommt es zur völligen geistigen Stagnation und man bleibt ein Kind.

Ich höre keine deutsche Musik mehr, allerdings habe ich damals Lance Butters sehr gefeiert.

It took me a while to get used to writing German texts again. I feel like communicating in English becomes much easier than doing it in German.

Last edited:
I wanna cry everytime i listen to this soundtrack from the anime "Zankyou terror".

here some others

Last edited:
i dont cry to music but this song makes me feel sad because my dad will die eventually:

Austin Lunn is a fucking genius with his music, he created masterpiece after masterpiece.

I cried the first time I listened to this song, as I was wandering the ancient trails of the forest near which I had spent my childhood, tracking my way trough the snow...
I had just downloaded the album and started listening to it while on my nostalgia trip in those desolate places I so dearly held close as an innocent child. I remembered the olden days, when I was happy, when there was no sadness in this world, when that forest was the entirety of my world.

Damn.

I've never been moved to tears by music; it generally doesn't produce a very strong emotional response in me. Considering this, this song is all the more remarkable for being able to make my hairs stand on end when I listen to it:

Ich höre keine deutsche Musik mehr

I don't know if this is exactly the sort of stuff you're into, but they match the theme of the thread pretty well: