Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SONG WHICH PLAYS AFTER I BRUTALLY DEFEAT @Despicablecel for the who knows how many times now

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
@comradespiderman29

Bro...just stop it really

@comradespiderman29

I wasn't the one who started the other one. If you read the whole, thing you would know. I told him to stop many times and he kept provoking me and wasted my time. So yes, he deserves it

@comradespiderman29

Also, I was being nice to him at first in that thread. He brought it upon himself. Literally, nobody even the people who didn't like me sided with me at last, so that should tell you something. And This is fourth time he got banned for incel shaming

Last edited:
This sounds really pleasant. Also, BASED. Can't believe my view of you completely did a 180.

Also, I was being nice to him at first in that thread. He brought it upon himself. Literally, nobody even the people who didn't like me sided with at last, so that should tell you something. This is fourth time he got banned for incel shaming

do maronites use the word allah to talk about god too ?

You are cringe as fuck

What post/thread got him banned ?

You are a retarded 24 nigger calling me a gray, you are pathetic trying to fit in this way.
S
How is the weather in California? Mr Taskhi @Despicablecel

He got banned too jfl, struck me as a very depressed guy honestly

I'm low IQ I don't know how to link posts. But the latest one he posted.i told him to stop many times, yet, he didn't listen, if he listened he wouldn't have got banned. He got banned for Manlet shaming me.

You are a retarded 24 nigger calling me a gray, you are pathetic trying to fit in this way.
S
And you're indeed a greyfaggot Takshi. 87 posts more on this alt of yours and you will be free from greyceldom.

And you're indeed a greyfaggot Takshi. 87 posts more on this alt of yours and you will be free from greyceldom.
See, you are cringe and retarded, the quality of this forum is really at its lowest when you are around.

And fyi, it's called Donbass, not the "separatist part of Ukraine" your dumbass chink amerimutt ass doesn't even know how to larp properly.

And fyi, it's called Donbass, not the "separatist part of Ukraine" your dumbass chink amerimutt ass doesn't even know how to larp properly.
You are once again demonstrating your stupidity.
I hope Israel bombs your home and do us all a favor.

bro how did you get banned too right after him :lul: :lul: :lul:

Idk. One thing is for sure though, the forum will definitely be less active now that those two are gone. Just observe

20240624 160148

Idk, Despicablecel started whining about mods being biased, so they banned me as well, so he doesn't have a mental breakdown. I called him a "Japnese manlet" out if anger,while has called me a manlet so many times and Haas never gotten banned, but he has got banned for incel shaming before.

Even, though, he has been a total dick to me, I still asked mods not to permanban him, he isn't even grateful for that. It is what it is