Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

song/artist recommendations for spotify

rvj

rvj

Banned
-
i really like guitars, especially ptasinski’s music, i wanted to know if you guys have any recommendations for similar artists

honestly if you guys have good suggestions that aren’t guitar related feel free to drop the artist or song, im opened to your recommendations

All of the compositions for guitar by Bach (performed by John Williams) are magical along with early instrumental stuff from Carlos Santana and Ronny Jordan

Guitar solo at @3:40 always fucking gets to me.:feelscry: METALLICA forever.

Mike Oldfield Ommadawn

All of the compositions for guitar by Bach (performed by John Williams) are magical along with early instrumental stuff from Carlos Santana and Ronny Jordan
Based.

Even more based M.O.P.cel that appreciates the symphonic take on such a crowning achievement of composition from one of the greatest musical groups ever

Even more based M.O.P.cel that appreciates the symphonic take on such a crowning achievement of composition from one of the greatest musical groups ever
:blackpill::feelsYall:

(((spotify)))

ya owe it to yourself to give carpenter brut's songs a listen imo. leather teeth is my favorite of his albums give it a listen bro.