Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Son of a bitch was watching me eat KFC the entire time I was there while smiling

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men
How the motherfucker watching me eat the entire time at KFC was like:

TheBigProblem080.jpg

How I starred back when I looked up:

Adam-Lanza.png

Shoulda given him a :feelswhat:
Aw hell naw :worryfeels: that dude looked like he was going to rape me. Suffice to say I got the fuck out of there quickly upon realizing he had been watching me eat the second I sat down.

We were literally across tables so one had to turn one's own neck 90 degrees to see the other person.

Homosexual/bisexual faggot looking for victims?

Aw hell naw :worryfeels: that dude looked like he was going to rape me. Suffice to say I got the fuck out of there quickly upon realizing he had been watching me eat the second I sat down.

We were literally across tables so one had to turn one's own neck 90 degrees to see the other person.

Homosexual/bisexual faggot looking for victims?

Possibly or you are ethnic and he’s white so he don’t like ur kind around there

You're lucky he wasn't right up in your personal space like :feelsaww:

:banhammer:

:chad: out.

Possibly or you are ethnic and he’s white so he don’t like ur kind around there
Homosexual/bisexual faggot checking me out confirmed :feelsUgh:

Possibly a faggot but I worked in fast food, I too would get upset and want to fight with such people. Came to discover some of them have the mind of children i.e they are simple low iq menatly disabled people alotof the time. They love hanging out at fast food joints.

But yeah becareful because faggots have realized this and pretend to be mental dumb so as to perv on people.

Possibly a faggot but I worked in fast food, I too would get upset and want to fight with such people. Came to discover some of them have the mind of children i.e they are simple low iq menatly disabled people alotof the time. They love hanging out at fast food joints.
He wasn't even eating his food :feelsrope: he was just sitting there looking at me with that rapist smile

But yeah becareful because faggots have realized this and pretend to be mental dumb so as to perv on people.
They're terrible pretenders :feelskek:

Are you black?
Are you asking me that because I eat at KFC or because I called another user here the n word? JFL

Why why is this funny to me

Son of a bitch was watching me eat KFC the entire time I was there whil​

Finger licking good