Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes you stop caring about it all and just laugh

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=TiIcef96m9g6pkhy&v=-N4jf6rtyuw&feature=youtu.be

This song hits different after being blackpilled, on certain days you take enjoyment in seeing the normgroid scum begin to struggle with their blue/redpilled delusions. I'd love to see them all wake up one day and realize we were right all along. It truly is all a joke to me. On certain days you'll be utterly crushed and broken, but others like today I just like laughing at them and how fragile their minds are. Incels truly are the most mentally resilient creatures out there, the avg normie's mind would melt if they switched places and had to see and comprehend and feel what we know.
They genuinely see us as unhinged psychos, yet I'd wager to say a good chunk of them deep down know we're right but can't concede to admitting the truth bc they're still in the denial phase. Redpill copers are also fucking hilarious to watch, its truly beautiful seeing the utterly retarded insane shit they genuinely believe will work. It's all a joke at the end of the day

i cant tell if this is clownworldpilled or just whitepilled

I did it everyday

I scream everyday and crying while Also laughting

Sometimes you stop caring about it all and just laugh

Easier said than done. I keep telling myself "I don't care anymore". But then I'll go out and see a happy couple laughing and holding hands and remember what I'm missing in my life. Then all of a sudden, the feelings of emptiness fills my heart and I go back to being miserable.

Easier said than done. I keep telling myself "I don't care anymore". But then I'll go out and see a happy couple laughing and holding hands and remember what I'm missing in my life. Then all of a sudden, the feelings of emptiness fills my heart and I go back to being miserable.
Hence the "sometimes". In a single month I can go from having days of severe depression, mental breakdowns, intense anger and hatred, and then moments like this where I just laugh at it all bc its all a fucking joke

laughing-hysterically-hilarious.gif

I can only Joker laugh many times per day at how the world is. Been this way for many years.

711A9F2D D28B 4C8F BD9C A7FEE69AAFDF

The most relatable thing on here

not caring is enough
smiling is normie traoit

I mean i don't laugh it out, but once i become truly blackpilled i realized how pointless everything is.

Some Shit looking Builder Dies in an Accident

Nobody Cares

Meanwhile some Foid Drinks wine in a Shower and Streams it or Some Guy gets Paid for Playing Games , and everyone is in Awe

Is Something is Perceived High Value " or Worth , that something or someone will get all the Shit he Needs and wants . What you do is irrelevant , its who does it ( chadlite > indian janitOr ) for example

Im aware of how rigged and Luck Based this Shit " is . Sometimes just taking 2 Steps back and just Relax is the best thing Really . It was not our Fault anyways .

True. Throughout the day, when i cant or dont want to cry i just burst out in laughter being fully aware how ovER it is

True. Throughout the day, when i cant or dont want to cry i just burst out in laughter being fully aware how ovER it is
I don't cry as much these days tbh. Now its like once a month. I'll spend more time manically laughing at this faggotnigger gyno-ciety I live in