Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sometimes wish I never realized I was incel

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I used to be content in my ignorance and my "oh I'll get a girlfriend when the time is right" mind-set. I used to go on vacations with my dad and see hot women everywhere and in my head say, "oh I'll have one one day!" and I would listen to music that had lyrics that were the exact opposite of the life I was living, but I fooled myself into thinking I could one day be some type of big time successful winner. I would tell myself, "it's okay if you don't have a girlfriend. It's just not the right time yet."

Little did I know that the time would never be right. Little did I know I was going to remain fucked for the rest of my life. Little did I know that I would one day swallow the blackpill and never be the same again. Now I just can't see anything the way I used to see it. I don't know if that's good or bad.

I would rather believe in the truth then a fairy tale.

The truth is painful but it will set you free.

I realized I was an incel before I even knew about the term, but I wish I had killed myself before I realized I was a permaincel.

I knew i was incel from age 11, it never began.

ive always said that i wish i was mentally retarded and im dead serious. The mentally retarded are completely oblivious to their situation.

I'm glad I'm not deluded but I'm closer to suicide now.

You were incel in anyway, realize or not doesn't matter.

I always thought I was one step away from finally figuring out how to attract females.. I would try this or that and fail and fall into deeper and deeper into depression. I mean I wish that I was still ignorant of the ugly truth but I'm not on that cycle of depression anymore that was non stop leading to suicide.

I'm not necessarily happier than I used to be but I'm not falling into that pit of self destruction anymore either.

I wish I wasn’t Incel but I’m glad I’m blackpilled.

I'd rather know the truth than be lied to.

I used to vent on reddit a lot about racepill/blackpill in general and all people will tell me is "Your time will come". Sick of hearing this bluepilled shit

This

I put so much effort into looksmaxing and putting myself out there even though I was already pretty blackpilled, but the realization that no amount of effort I could ever put into myself would ever give me even the faintest hope of finding love or acceptance at any point in my life was so incredibly sour and bitter that I'm still pretty butthurt about it, but hopefully, I'll get over it.

I would rather believe in the truth then a fairy tale.

Its okay tho dont worry drink some dr. Pepper and forget everything
:feelstrash:

I was suffering before I took the blackpill and obviously I’m suffering now, only the difference is now I know to save myself the trouble of jumping through all of those hoops for a singular pat on head

Being bluepilled is dangerous for a incel, if you are bluepilled the chances that you will put yourself in a very humiliating position is very high, you will follow normies advice like "just put yourself out there", "Bruh just get a haircut and go to a party", "Just shower and ask her", acquiring the knowledge of the blackpill is not only to make us depressed, sadly this is the result for most type of true knowledge about this world, but the blackpill also protect us, the blackpill make us see the places where we don't belong, the people who hate us instinctively, yes it give me rage and sorrow to know this but at least I will not act without knowing what will happen.

Last edited:
I always knew I was incel but wasn’t blackpilled yet (I knew I was a loser but I blamed myself for why nobody ever liked me and not my genetics).

I always knew I was incel but wasn’t blackpilled yet (I knew I was a loser but I blamed myself for why nobody ever liked me and not my genetics).
I like you, you are a wonderful piece of software.

Eh at least I saved myself from humiliation

I didn't care about having a gf in my first two years of high school, but when I started trying in my junior and senior year I realized how over it was

I don't. Better roped than cucked

Guests: 34: ALL THE TIME I WISH YOU INKWELLS DIED PAINFULLY, SO I CAN SOLICIT SEX TO MINORS IN PEACE!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Same, I constantly think about how lucky other animals are that they cant comprehend they're a genetic dead end

I used to be content in my ignorance and my "oh I'll get a girlfriend when the time is right" mind-set. I used to go on vacations with my dad and see hot women everywhere and in my head say, "oh I'll have one one day!" and I would listen to music that had lyrics that were the exact opposite of the life I was living, but I fooled myself into thinking I could one day be some type of big time successful winner. I would tell myself, "it's okay if you don't have a girlfriend. It's just not the right time yet."

Little did I know that the time would never be right. Little did I know I was going to remain fucked for the rest of my life. Little did I know that I would one day swallow the blackpill and never be the same again. Now I just can't see anything the way I used to see it. I don't know if that's good or bad.
You´ve gained more than you loss.
Compared to your bluepilled self, you´re superior and knowledgeable.
Think about it.
In this place you´ll find all sorts of threads that reflect the real world, not some fake reality fabricated by the Kosher media.

I kinda feel sorry for you guys in your teens and 20s who are black pilled. I didn’t learn and accept the black pill till my 30s so I had the opportunity to attempt and fail at the blue pill route. You young guys will never have that chance, the black pill can not be forgotten.