Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes when I think about females I get severe anxiety

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Just thinking about females and seeing them outside gives me severe anxiety. Maybe I’ve subconsciously realised that I’ll never be good enough for the opposite sex? Idk…

Of course. They make it clear they hate talking to you, let alone entertaining dating you. I feel the same way. Most incels probably do. Every time I try to make conversation with women, they give one word responses and don’t reciprocate the conversation. It makes it obvious they don’t like me and to save myself the pain of asking one out. I never even needed to ask a girl out to know it was over

Just thinking about females and seeing them outside gives me severe anxiety. Maybe I’ve subconsciously realised that I’ll never be good enough for the opposite sex? Idk…
Brutally real

Of course. They make it clear they hate talking to you, let alone entertaining dating you. I feel the same way. Most incels probably do. Every time I try to make conversation with women, they give one word responses and don’t reciprocate the conversation. It makes it obvious they don’t like me and to save myself the pain of asking one out. I never even needed to ask a girl out to know it was over

I can’t remember when was the last time a female has reached out to me. It was always the guys when we had group work etc… When I was in hs, i only got one word responses from foids. Fucking brootal man… Female nature is universal and it’s still unbelievable that some men can’t get a simple things like sex and romance in this life. God is fucking cruel tbh

Yep, I think I have a confident appearance but foids genuinely scare me
I get severe anxiety when I see foids flirting and approaching chads. Makes me wanna kms on the spot

I always felt like I was invisible to women in a dating manner
Not only in dating but your whole life is a fucking joke when you’re a sub5

I can’t remember when was the last time a female has reached out to me. It was always the guys when we had group work etc… When I was in hs, i only got one word responses from foids. Fucking brootal man… Female nature is universal and it’s still unbelievable that some men can’t get a simple things like sex and romance in this life. God is fucking cruel tbh
It’s brutal being deprived of such basic needs. Just kills your optimism and motivation to do anything. In high school, there was once a group project, and none of the groups let me in. The teacher had to manually assign me a group and they treated me like trash

It's understandable, as anxiety is a genuine response from your body to not do something

I get severe anxiety period