Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes this place is like an echo chamber.

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Most people here post the same recycled vids or pics of things we’ve already seen or talked about . Seeing posts pointing out the obvious shit that we already know and heard thousand times isn’t going to sound new because you said it.I don’t really what to shit on anyone’s parade here, you know.Why does it seem like I’m trapped in a rewinding time warp?

The blackpill is simply really, it's not surprising that the same old content is recycled over and over. But that's what makes this forum great. The second we let in people who disagree with us the next thing you know a female mod will show up and ban everyone

It's like living in Groundhog Day sometimes

No matter what this place is like, it’s still like our home, our escape from reality

The blackpill is simply really, it's not surprising that the same old content is recycled over and over. But that's what makes this forum great. The second we let in people who disagree with us the next thing you know a female mod will show up and ban everyone
Ah , true. I don’t disagree with this. I’d hate to see this place go stale with original content.

People come and go. Let them get their dosis and take part at the blackpill intercourse until they coped enough.

Not only on the forum tbh.

No matter what this place is like, it’s still like our home, our escape from reality
Yep, I spent to many hours here to quit tbh. You motherfuckers grew on me. Sort of.

because this really isn't a community but a clone of a subreddit which was a clone of 4chan, and 4chan was repetitive/trite
there's some cool things on this forum though

After awhile nearly everything that can be said related to blackpill, will have been said. Things will be repeated because we are all ultimately incels facing the same issue. Sometimes things are said better in new posts and related news in the media can keep things fresher, but i don't see how repeating can be avoided.

for real, keep up with the anime avis tho my nigga, nice fapfuel:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Most people here post the same recycled vids or pics of things we’ve already seen or talked about . Seeing posts pointing out the obvious shit that we already know and heard thousand times isn’t going to sound new because you said it.I don’t really what to shit on anyone’s parade here, you know.Why does it seem like I’m trapped in a rewinding time warp?

Thanks Newbie. A place for Incels to call home.

After awhile nearly everything that can be said related to blackpill, will have been said. Things will be repeated because we are all ultimately incels facing the same issue. Sometimes things are said better in new posts and related news in the media can keep things fresher, but i don't see how repeating can be avoided.

because this really isn't a community but a clone of a subreddit which was a clone of 4chan, and 4chan was repetitive/trite
there's some cool things on this forum though
What exactly do you mean?
1) It sucked to begin with.
2) Blackpill talk can't inherently form a community because of its topic's nature.
or
3) People are now to scattered over the whole internet.

A lot of coping Novembercels

But isnt that the same on every forum that is specialized to a certain fringe topic?

60 seconds in a minute. 60 minutes in an hour. 24 hours in a day. 365 days in a year. On and on and on. Refreshing blackpills are like interesting conversations with foids. By nature, they don't exist.

I wish it was more of an echo chamber, so people would quit denying the heightpill and racepill. The infighting between incels is lame.

What exactly do you mean?
1) It sucked to begin with.
2) Blackpill talk can't inherently form a community because of its topic's nature.
or
3) People are now to scattered over the whole internet.

if by "it" you mean 4chan style posting, yea that style of posting isn't conducive to forming a sense of community or real, productive, non-violent activism (4chan style trolling is rarely activism)
if by "it" you mean incel forums, every incel forum before /r/incels had long form discussion and people talking in complete sentences

what incels are implicitly doing (even if they aren't intending to) imo is fighting for the reproductive rights of men culture (and therefore women) deem as genetically unfit. Therefore it's at the center of the conflict between the genders, to approach it with a trolling style instead of a sophisticated non-violent activist style I think is a mistake

Last edited:
Nice new avatar.

Seems like cucktears was right all along.

It's even worse when you've actually seen 95% of the vids on other places.
It's like all other high-volume forums/imageboards- 95% of the content is repeated and banal, but you stay for the other 5%.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back