Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sometimes the blackpill becomes too much to handle

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Just viewed this thread:

https://incels.is/threads/pre-teen-foids-are-so-rude-these-days.625181/

Brutality. Pure brutality.

There comes a culmination point every few days of perusing this forum and reading certain threads where I get a flash of pure existentialism. I can only describe it as a build up of this residual pressure finally releasing. And when I encounter a particularly soul crushing thread, it will feel like I flew too close to a black hole. I get a sensation of the black pills immense gravitational pull.

I know if I don't resist it, I will be swallowed into it's darkness. I suppose I still have some sliver of hope keeping me from fully entering that mental abyss.

Pans labyrinth was a metaphor for the mind. All the "tunnels" you can go down, all the paths you can get lost exploring. I guess I'm not ready to go down that final tunnel just yet. I still have some copes to distract myself with.

Most of us here are dancing with this "black hole". We are toying with it, like a pack of hyenas do with a lion. We nip at it's legs, run circles around it then retreat to our group 15ft away where we are safe. To really sit with and face the lion would mean assured death.

Real black pillers are dead. Real black pillers die for what they believe in.

Last edited:
It's best to take a break from .is every once and awhile, just so we can momentarily escape our thoughts. Being trapped in your mind can be a very scary place.

Good post man :feelsokman:

It's best to take a break from .is every once and awhile, just so we can momentarily escape our thoughts. Being trapped in your mind can be a very scary place.

Good post man :feelsokman:
Yeah, I agree. I don't have much going on irl lately so I've been glued to my phone and the forum.

Just viewed this thread:

There comes a culmination point every few days of perusing this forum and reading certain threads where I get a flash of pure existentialism. I can only describe it as a build up of this residual pressure finally releasing. And when I encounter a particularly soul crushing thread, it will feel like I flew too close to a black hole. I get a sensation of the black pills immense gravitational pull.

I know if I don't resist it, I will be swallowed into it's darkness. I suppose I still have some sliver of hope keeping me from fully entering that mental abyss.

Pans labyrinth was a metaphor for the mind. All the "tunnels" you can go down, all the paths you can get lost exploring. I guess I'm not ready to go down that final tunnel just yet. I still have some copes to distract myself with.

Most of us here are dancing with this "black hole". We are toying with it, like a pack of hyenas do with a lion. We nip at it's legs, run circles around it then retreat to our group 15ft away where we are safe. To really sit with and face the lion would mean assured death.

Yeah boyo.

It's a brutal thing to look reality in its face and not flinch!

Many men can't.

But its not about dying for the truth. It's about not letting it kill you.

Being trapped in your mind can be a very scary place.
I feel this I have been circling the same thoughts for years now and I can't find anything to disprove my theories which makes me feel really hopeless. I want just 1 piece of proof that I'm able to make money and success or that I'm not as ugly and retarded and autistic as I think I am.

Oh man. Them kids are just normies. Wtf do you expect? That dude should know better than mess around over there!

But he doesn't. He's blue pilled

I feel this I have been circling the same thoughts for years now and I can't find anything to disprove my theories which makes me feel really hopeless. I want just 1 piece of proof that I'm able to make money and success or that I'm not as ugly and retarded and autistic as I think I am.
Thinking Ape made a really good video about this actually. He pretty much said the only way that we are gonna be able to keep moving is if we delusionmaxx and create a reality with a fabricated narrative.

By this he means creating a story in your head as to why you are doing what you are doing.

Thinking Ape made a really good video about this actually. He pretty much said the only way that we are gonna be able to keep moving is if we delusionmaxx and create a reality with a fabricated narrative.

By this he means creating a story in your head as to why you are doing what you are doing.
I already did that for several years. Ever since I got into trouble with police I realised all my dreams and even all my alternative plans of life were ruined. Not just from that but it was already ruined and then getting the criminal record was final nail in the coffin for the 'normal people' life of working normal jobs until you are high up. I can never do it now. So I deluded myself into thinking I was gonna start some business from nothing and become a viral thing or I was gonna invest in the next bitcoin or I was gonna miraculously win the lottery or something. I have put hope in such deluded things because i really have no hope anymore in my standard life. It's fucking over man. I feel real stress in my body thinking about this stuff and money and shit nowadays. I want to punch holes in walls and break my hand on something when I think about this. I already almost broke my foot kicking a wall and the rage comes back a lot. I need a way out asap man. But there is no way out. Why did my life have to go like this man. :feelsrope:

But its not about dying for the truth. It's about not letting it kill you.
That prime old man wisdom. Great quote, emba.

Just viewed this thread:

Great post that lead to a great thread, Lots of helpful non-shit talking posts that make you think. Thanks'.