Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sometimes smoking a cigarette is more enjoyable than a fap.

yea i enjoy a smoke every now and then too. I hope smoking doesn't come back to bite me in the ass later in life

yea i enjoy a smoke every now and then too. I hope smoking doesn't come back to bite me in the ass later in life
At least in my present state I do not worry so much about prolonging life, it may be that a cancer accelerates my will and gives me enough reasons to have the courage to hope. but I still have slight hopes of change. My libido has dropped so much, I'm still horny, but the will to fap is much smaller, I'm about 15 days without.
Even though I doubt that the cigarette is as bad as it is spoken and that it goes from 7 cigarettes a day.

I don't smoke.

Smoking is disgusting. Don't understand why people do it tbh.

I don't enjoy anything anymore.
Smoking is disgusting. Don't understand why people do it tbh.
It's addictive. It's not supposed to be fun but it just helps with the stress.

Love a good old smoke.

Try one after you fapped

sounds too pointless for me to justify buying

but i might try it if i had excess money since it has an appeal to me for some reason

Definitely. While you smoke, you don't worry that somebody has better smoking experience.

Smoking @Weed is better

Not to me. I go through 2 packs a day and the fun is gone. I only smoke now so I don't go completely bonkers. Curse my few drops of Native North American blood for giving me this propensity to become so deeply hooked on nicotine.

I beg to differ.

Low effort post @ihaveno1 :feelstrash:

Not to me. I go through 2 packs a day and the fun is gone. I only smoke now so I don't go completely bonkers. Curse my few drops of Native North American blood for giving me this propensity to become so deeply hooked on nicotine.

I'd say its got more to do with will power.