Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I would stay hungry for hours

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
And not eat because I don't have anything prepared and I'll have to make it myself so I just stay hungry and not eat.

I barely eat any normal food because it requires preparation.

I am sick.

damn. i often spend hours preparkng food. probably to autistic extent sometimes

I don't prepare my food, I can barely if at all use the microwave

damn. i often spend hours preparkng food. probably to autistic extent sometimes
I feel sick and weak, I wish I fucking wish I had some bitch make me food.
I feel sick all the time people don't get what I'm talking about.

Normshits should be crucified.

I feel sick and weak, I wish I fucking wish I had some bitch make me food.
I feel sick all the time people don't get what I'm talking about.

Normshits should be crucified.
it ks indeed sad. we have do everything on our own now and forever

Try days. I usually don’t eat on the weekends because I have no money. My work provides a lunch so I eat there and then have a small dinner through the week.

Sometimes I don't eat for 6 hours straight.

It's because I'm asleep.

I can't eat because my colon might become blocked from the tumor and I might vomit my shit

Just starve yourself theory

Sounds terrible, buddy boyo

over for lazycels

over for lazycels
That's bordering on depression, not laziness. I'm in the same boat. I usually just get pizza or something when I have money, otherwise I starve and it feels horrible

That's bordering on depression, not laziness. I'm in the same boat. I usually just get pizza or something when I have money, otherwise I starve and it feels horrible
can't starve, I get severe stomach ache if I don't eat

I also usually just eat junk food when Im on my own, or smaller rations of better food when Im with someone else, not out of poorcel reasons, at least Im free of that, but because Ive largely lost appetite for better stuff, eating good stuff just isnt fun to me anymore, feels like cheating, like Im trying to cope with everything else by saying "At least the food is stacy tier even if I get shit in every other department."

Have starved myself for a day or a day and a half sometimes when Im feeling so fucking low that I just want to die, feels like dying slowly, also actually lifts my spirit a bit since I still have it ingrained to eat less back from the days when I was fat and my brain treats it as an achievement for me having lost weight. Thought Id be the only one to do this, dont try to overdo it boyo, and treat yourself to something nice from time to time if you can, know it feels fake but sometimes we have to do these little things for ourselves even if theres nothing else.