Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I wonder what impression I leave on people who are taller than me.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm shorter than most people. But most of the time, even though they're taller than me, I don't go "Wow, that person is so tall!"

But maybe they look at me and go "Wow, that person is so small!" I'll never know.

I didn't knew that

Short. I think I'd rather not say, because there could always be someone shorter and I'm taking a stand against bragging.

Well I'm 5'7.

I used to be average throughout my life but didn't realize I was actually 'short' until I was about 19 JFL. I feel like I internalized my average height throughout my school life and I never really made any distinctions between people unless they were really short or really tall.

Ever since I 'found out' I was short I compare myself to nearly everyone that walks past me and never wear shoes that have no heels. When I was oblivious to my height, I used to wear flats lol.

At the same time I feel average people don't think like/obsess over height like this irl in non-dating situations.

They don't even notice you exist

Men who are taller then u to the point they have to look down a bit to talk to see u as weaker then them

they probably get an ego boost at looking at someone with an inferior height. Doubt they see you as less than human. Just a triumphed human

Short. I think I'd rather not say, because there could always be someone shorter and I'm taking a stand against bragging.
I'm 5'7. Saying Ur height isn't bragging unless you bring up Ur height out of nowhere with no context and in a situation where it doesn't make any sense

>IMPLYING YOU LEAVE AN IMPRESSION

They don't care about a subhuman like u

I'm 5'7. Saying Ur height isn't bragging unless you bring up Ur height out of nowhere with no context and in a situation where it doesn't make any sense

If I say "I'm 6 foot 1 and still incel, isn't it so over for Many Men," I'm providing context. But it's still unwarranted. I'm not 6 foot 1 by the way, I was using that as an example of how you can still brag while being on topic.

If I say "I'm 6 foot 1 and still incel, isn't it so over for Many Men," I'm providing context. But it's still unwarranted. I'm not 6 foot 1 by the way, I was using that as an example of how you can still brag while being on topic.
Reported for brag

Not good impresions