Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sometimes I wonder if my height is really an issue and then see videos like this.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Just fucking watch this shit, he literally looks like a child.

OvER for Todd Howardcels

Attachments

• 1571636693600.jpg
    1571636693600.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 172

Could be an actual incel.:ha..feels:

I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t a scam artist, a blatant liar and a millionaire.

Hes 5'7 at best, may the lord have mercy on his soul
he still mogs me
moneymaxxed carreermaxxed and he's in inch or two taller than me :incel:

Being short only matter if everyone else is tall.

I'm even shorter and smaller.

The heightpill is one of the most brutal pills

Hes 5'7 at best, may the lord have mercy on his soul
If he's 5'7 then this is how I look like to others...Fuck I didn't realize how over it is :worryfeels:

Eh, facially he's decent looking, also has a shitton of money from selling buggy games.

The heightpill is most brutal pill. No one respects a manlet

Reminds me of Tyler1. Everytime his GF is next to him on stream, people will comment about his size. Even other guys bully you for being small.

Todd would be posting here if he didn't become rich and a meme

Reminds me of Tyler1. Everytime his GF is next to him on stream, people will comment about his size. Even other guys bully you for being small.
He handles it pretty good though, I respect him

He handles it pretty good though, I respect him
Same tbh, but he is famous, probably rich and went to the gym a lot, im not surprised he has a GF. Tho, I don't hate his GF, I actually think they're funny

Same tbh, but he is famous, probably rich and went to the gym a lot, im not surprised he has a GF. Tho, I don't hate his GF, I actually think they're funny
Yeah, and he is NT, was popular in high school, played football in college, is pretty good looking so it makes sense that he is still succesful

Yeah, and he is NT, was popular in high school, played football in college, is pretty good looking so it makes sense that he is still succesful
imo you can still get a GF anyways if are small, or have a small penis, it just comes down to what you have. If you have many positive attributes (success,gym,good face,jaw) it can outweight the bad ones in some way

@rightfulcel
That looks horrible. Also lol at this female for being that slutty.

@rightfulcel
That looks horrible. Also lol at this female for being that slutty.
This video is brutal, how can he call himself a man when he is towered over like that....

i'm 5 11 and girls think i'm short

Eh, facially he's decent looking, also has a shitton of money from selling buggy games.
T-they just work!!1! FUCKING INKWELL :feels: :feels: