Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sometimes I wish my dad could just die

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
He causes so much stress and pain to the family, I feel really bad for my mom. Sometimes he acts like a total psycho, he treats her like shit. Tonight they had this big argument I was in the middle of them.

I feel like I always had some kind of love-hate relationship with him. Sometimes it's nice to have him around but most of the times he's being a jerk and abusing her. He used to treat me like shit as well back in my childhood and early teens. It's really difficult to deal with this. When I didn't used drugs to keep me calm I felt so stressed out every single day, just his presence was enough to make me angry and anxious.

It just breaks my heart everytime I see my mom crying. That's it. Fucking dark triads and cluster B people should just die, they're a disgrace to this world. They're demons.

Is your family rich?

Growing up I had a step dad that would favor his kids (my half siblings) over me, he would call me names and only listen to their side of the story, with this he also treated my mother similarly. But tbh I frankly envy kids that grew up with a proper dad that taught them how to be chad, I was never given the chad training

They sound degenerate

Can’t relate

It's one reason I moved out, couldn't take hearing the constant bickering and being around to deal with it.

Same story except mine's also an alcoholic, made me never want to try it

Same story except mine's also an alcoholic, made me never want to try it
I feel you bro

mine's too he just doesn't got any money left to spend with it

They sound degenerate
my dad is degenerate asf but my mom should be canonized by the church tbh

Growing up I had a step dad that would favor his kids (my half siblings) over me, he would call me names and only listen to their side of the story, with this he also treated my mother similarly. But tbh I frankly envy kids that grew up with a proper dad that taught them how to be chad, I was never given the chad training
kinda relatable somehow

my dad fucked my mental health for good

My father is a true psycho, or sociopath at least, he was jailed once. He sexually abused me when i was kid in the past, and i planned to murder him 3 years ago but I gave up for financial reasons. My parasitic spirit is stronger than my vengeful one

When younger, I used to feel anxious around him, he also said that if I died, he wouldnt care cause he could just have another son. He did taught me some things like self-defense, honour(JFL), house and car "maintenance", and things of what a "man should be".

my dad fucked my mental health for good

My father is a true psycho, or sociopath at least, he was jailed once. He sexually abused me when i was kid in the past, and i planned to murder him 3 years ago but I gave up for financial reasons. My parasitic spirit is stronger than my vengeful one

When younger, I used to feel anxious around him, he also said that if I died, he wouldnt care cause he could just have another son. He did taught me some things like self-defense, honour(JFL), house and car "maintenance", and things of what a "man should be".
Jesus, that's some brutal shit man. Thank god you gave up on this thing, it'd make things even worse for you. Feel for you bro, whenever you feel like talking or venting, you have a friend here.

I feel like I always had some kind of love-hate relationship with him. Sometimes it's nice to have him around but most of the times he's being a jerk and abusing her. He used to treat me like shit as well back in my childhood and early teens. It's really difficult to deal with this. When I didn't used drugs to keep me calm I felt so stressed out every single day, just his presence was enough to make me angry and anxious.
Sounds like my dad. Except my mom was also pretty abusive and terrible but she turned into a schizo.

Jesus, that's some brutal shit man. Thank god you gave up on this thing, it'd make things even worse for you. Feel for you bro, whenever you feel like talking or venting, you have a friend here.
:feelsYall:
thx bro

Sounds like my dad. Except my mom was also pretty abusive and terrible but she turned into a schizo.
brutal nonetheless

only reason I think I survived this was thanks to my mom being a normal human being. Mental people should be forbidden from raise children tbh

brutal nonetheless

only reason I think I survived this was thanks to my mom being a normal human being. Mental people should be forbidden from raise children tbh
Don't forget

Your mom's still a whore, especially if you are White lmfao.

Don't forget

Your mom's still a whore, especially if you are White lmfao.
I give her the benefit of the doubt since those were other times back then and she was a JB rural girl but nothing can justify staying married to an asshole like him for 40+ years.