Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sometimes i wish incels were right

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Boring retard
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/18th57y/sometimes_i_wish_that_incels_were_right/

It took so much to understand that I'm not ugly, and then the realization sets in that it wasn't my face what made me unlovable but the fact that I'm mentally ill to the point of no return. Now I feel lost. Because incels at least were people I could stick with, now I'm just emotionally unstable good looking guy, there's no place where I could find people who would accept me
Well, then i have good news for you boyo.

E0592B71 6F74 46A4 894F 9DA74F7B073C

It took so much to understand that I'm not ugly, and then the realization sets in that it wasn't my face what made me unlovable but the fact that I'm mentally ill to the point of no return. Now I feel lost. Because incels at least were people I could stick with, now I'm just emotionally unstable good looking guy, there's no place where I could find people who would accept me
This nigga took normies' virtue signalling too seriously

>good looking guy
i wonder why he hasn't gotten laid by a toilet yet if hes such a "good looking guy"
It's what happens when you take their sugar coated words with no filtering. I bet the OP will come back to his safe place(inkwelldom) after he realises how normie politics is vicious and how vulnerable he is in such environment.

Last edited:
I don’t get it. Who told him he’s ugly? That is always up to you to decide. Fooling yourself into believing that you’re ugly in this instance is something you have concluded all on your own. Perhaps an intensified teenage insecurity, a phase maybe?

If anything, it’s the complete opposite. “We” encourage the likes of you to leave.

another incel in denial getting pressured by normies to stay incel in denial
wtf is new
:feelsjuice:

Well, we're right

another incel in denial getting pressured by normies to stay incel in denial
wtf is new
:feelsjuice:
And then these same normies will mock ugly and short men whenever they're not virtue signaling about incels. :lul:

I wish incels were wrong and that the blackpill is bullshit. Unfortunately it's not

Incelexit JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Like we're grooming retards to be here, niggers nobody wants you here you're not special for leaving :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Sounded like a true toilet