Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sometimes i wish i were born a foid

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Imagine the countless sex, society’s approval, your existence is enough to be valued, no hard work, no anything. The only downside is that you are physically weak and bleed once a month.

I am not advocating for a third gender but if i were born a foid i would never smell the stench of isolation, being an outcast and despised by society

I would want to try it out, just for a month maybe to see how different my life would be.

I couldn't agree more, but their NPCness and lack of real intelligence scares me as fuck. I can't even imagine such validation as I have no matching experience, even by a long shot.

However, being born a femoid would have opened me the heaven doors on Earth and I wouldn't have realized the thing I have said above.

you'll be playing life on easy mode and if you're a hot foid then you'll be playing it on tutorial mode, it will be so easy it's not even funny, you'll be like those always positive female normies out there, posting about how you enjoy drinking hot cocoa while starring at the snow falling outside of your window.

I'd rather be a gigachad

I suppose it makes sense to want to play this game on easy mode

Imagine how easy it would be as a foid to become rich.

Hot foid is celebrated for staying home all day. Incel Who is hated by everyone gets even more hated if he wants to stay home jfl at this gay earth

I wish i were a cute anime girl living in a comfy slice of life.

Being an cute anime girl fucking cute anime girls is even better.

I wanna be a foid. Imagine how much happier I would be

I don't want to bleed excessively from my genitalia.