Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Sometimes i wish i could be a man"

slashER

slashER

April 13, 2002
★★★

""What it feels like to be loved like a woman"" More like what it feels to be alone until you die.
Also look at this hole's face, if she genderswapped she would instantly become a truecel lmfaoooo stupid bitch kys

Saying "I wish I could be a man" in the 2020s, with no irony intended, is peak psychopathic behavior...

Lmfao. Most of the guys who "treat her right" are subhuman white knight soyboys women use to betabux. Chad will never feel motivated to "treat a girl right" because they're all throwing themselves at him. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"to be liked by a woman"

wait till she finds out

Saying "I wish I could be a man" in the 2020s, with no irony intended, is peak psychopathic behavior...
Women genuinely believe that we live in a patriarchy and that men are a privileged group JFL.

Women genuinely believe that we live in a patriarchy and that men are a privileged group JFL.
They (willfully) confuse the top 10% of men, and CEOs and shit.

The average, everyday guy, is more oppressed and alienated then women will  ever be.

Sub-5 men even more.