Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I try to improve but then I remember that I'm still going to be subhuman

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Today I was reading and practicing guitar and tomorrow I planed to wake up early to go the gym and try to fix my habits.
But then I saw my face and went back to rotting in my bed like I always do.
Why even bother.

i wish i can rot in bed forever. cucked wageslave is making me feel like shit everyday and my face and height make it even harder

I’m too much of a genetic failure to improve and I’m 18 so there’s no point I should’ve done it earlier. Especially when I got redpilled on the truth of this society and the importance of masculinity, intelligence, discipline, etc. But it’s impossible for a non NT person like me to follow all this

But then I saw my face and went back to rotting in my bed like I always do.
Why even bother.
I know no one will want to be with me when they look at my face.
And I know my life will be harder just because of my physical appearance, sometimes I wish I didn't have to go out of my house.

sorry, but that's a really retarded attitude

no reason if there's no reward (pussy)
It's not just about that, i'll just never be happy as long as I am subhuman
i wish i can rot in bed forever. cucked wageslave is making me feel like shit everyday and my face and height make it even harder
I need to find a job but my subhumanity makes me not try hard
I’m too much of a genetic failure to improve and I’m 18 so there’s no point I should’ve done it earlier. Especially when I got redpilled on the truth of this society and the importance of masculinity, intelligence, discipline, etc. But it’s impossible for a non NT person like me to follow all this
Just give up tbh
I know no one will want to be with me when they look at my face.
And I know my life will be harder just because of my physical appearance, sometimes I wish I didn't have to go out of my house.
Yes, I'll never really achieve anything doesnt how hard I try
sorry, but that's a really retarded attitude
Why

If you are going to do these things you should only do them for the sake of benefitting yourself, no other reason. The only good reason to work out is to outlive and be healthier than normies. The only good reason to read or play guitar is for the growth of your own knowledge or skills so that you can entertain yourself or perform more efficiently at other tasks.

If you are going to do these things you should only do them for the sake of benefitting yourself, no other reason. The only good reason to work out is to outlive and be healthier than normies. The only good reason to read or play guitar is for the growth of your own knowledge or skills so that you can entertain yourself or perform more efficiently at other tasks.
Yes but the motivation is gone

Yes but the motivation is gone
D233AC1B D751 4F06 BCC0 331C6A23466C