Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sometimes I think "terrorism" (what normies call) is the only way

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
First, let me preface that incel attacks are not terrorist attacks due to lack of a political agenda. When I refer to terrorism, I am conforming to what normies refer to incel related incidents as.

But without our name being spread through say, Elliot memes, how else would normies acknowledge our suffering?

Last edited:
ER and AM were Non nt pretty sure

the AM guy in the confession tape literally talked himself into a jail sentence because he thought he was "smart" that fucking retard smh

ER was non nt as he was autistic + shit upbringing by his cunt father

they did make us more known but gave us a bad reputation
Making the blackpill mainstream like they did with the redpill
AM and ER spread the name of incels, thus, the chance of someone being exposed to the blackpill increased. Also, AM was gonna go jail regardless, he just wanted to grab the attention of the media.

I don't agree with bad reputation, because there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Normies commit terroristic violence against ugly males every day. They are well aware of the suffering; they intentionally cause it. Revolting against an unjust system requires coordination. Nothing will change if things continue the way they have.

In order to have your words reach far and wide, you need a large audience to actually listen to you -- i.e., you need to be famous or infamous. Since the former is nigh infeasible for a multitude of reasons, the latter is the only way. "Terrorism" happens to be one of the fastest ways to gain notoriety.

Ted Kaczynski did what he did for a reason. His manifesto would have surely flopped had he not made a name for himself.

Attacks being identified as “incel violence” has made life worse for unattractive men because normies now associate unattractiveness with propensity for violence.

First, let me preface that incel attacks are not terrorist attacks due to lack of a political agenda. When I refer to terrorism, I am conforming to what normies refer to incel related incidents as.

But without our name being spread through say, Elliot memes, how else would normies acknowledge our suffering?
Problem with Inkel movement and Blackpill in general is that majority has a crabs in a bucket mentality. As soon as a so-called "trucell" can ascend by being a cuck I guarantee you he will.

So there is no common cause because most of us are pussies at heart and will choose the easy way out if ever possible.

Even ER, what point did he really make by shooting his trucell Chinese roommates? It was just self hate and cowardice.

You're fooling yourself thinking this is a "movement" or some enlightened ideology we're following. Its cope and in the end self-destructive cope at best.

if you are significantly dissatisfied with the status quo, anything goes. that said, incel movement is impossible ironically because of its diversity. there is no unified front for the ugly

Problem with Inkel movement and Blackpill in general is that majority has a crabs in a bucket mentality. As soon as a so-called "trucell" can ascend by being a cuck I guarantee you he will.

So there is no common cause because most of us are pussies at heart and will choose the easy way out if ever possible.

Even ER, what point did he really make by shooting his trucell Chinese roommates? It was just self hate and cowardice.

You're fooling yourself thinking this is a "movement" or some enlightened ideology we're following. Its cope and in the end self-destructive cope at best.
Incels will not be a movement. Instead they'll serve as multiplier for other radical organizations, and form a subbloc of them (Muslim redpill, proud boys) just to name some examples.

In order to have your words reach far and wide, you need a large audience to actually listen to you -- i.e., you need to be famous or infamous. Since the former is nigh infeasible for a multitude of reasons, the latter is the only way. "Terrorism" happens to be one of the fastest ways to gain notoriety.

Ted Kaczynski did what he did for a reason. His manifesto would have surely flopped had he not made a name for himself.
Agree. The media helps make us famous.

Exterminate noodlewhores

just go after baboons and chads leave asia cells outta this

just go after baboons and chads leave asia cells outta this
Asia have their own problems. I think we need religions for east asia (atheism indirectly contribute to inceldom)

Asia have their own problems. I think we need religions for east asia (atheism indirectly contribute to inceldom)
what religion are you? and what do we need

what religion are you? and what we need
I think Abrahamic religions would benefit Asia. Inceldom would be greatly reduced in placesblike Japan if it was run by say, taliban

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back