Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Sometimes I think non-incels don't understand how real they really are

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
For me it is clear that there are two worlds, the world of people and the world of incels
Maybe it sounds stupid and I actually have my head chemically altered right now but I would like to talk about this concepts

The world of people exists in a single cause, the cause of pure action, generally does not have much contradiction and if it appears then it is generally controlled in a certain way, it is controlled because that person's entire existence can't be completely destroyed by these contradictions

It is of the pure action because the person only exists and then acts and from these actions they will have consequences, sometimes a failure, sometimes a victory, but in general there is no total destruction of the being, THEY HAVE THE CHANCE and it's not so impossible, and that changes everything

The genesis of the world of people is that they will always achieve something regardless of how many times they fail and that changes everything

Think of any "normie", he will grow up, go to school, make friends, then he will enter adolescence and even shyly start to have success with one or another average girl, and this is how his life goes, at no point does he really need to ask himself if there is a real possibility that every molecule in this world is made up of suffering
It is evident here that the demiurge (as god or as symbol) does not torment him, he has the privilege of being real and without even realizing how real he is, real in the sense that all of his action is purely real, not a fantasy, or an ideal, he doesn't have what I'm now going to point out in the world of incels

Screenshot 20240709 215524 1

In the world of incels
the initial principle is struggle, conflict and high failure rate, the incel before every action I believe that even if subtly will deal with these processes before every action

The incel when rejected does not just mean one point less, it means the completion of a prophecy, the prophecy of failure

Incels grow up being marginalized and humiliated in early childhood, isolated in pre-adolescence and brutalized in adolescence, with every girl he tries he fails

The incel realizes that the nature of his life is the nature of lack, he begins to contest more and more what this nature actually is and who he really is, what is real and what is false, what is an illusion and whats not

He has the nature of ask about the entire structure of reality, trying to understand what causes him pain and will not set limits in this search, breaking even his own deepest illusions, he could think of the universe as suffering or the emptiness of all things, or the grayness of matter, direct matter, matter that remains stable regardless of how many novels or poems you can write about it

But the question of the title itself refers to the fact that non-incels they just need to exist and reality itself is already on their side, non-incels are compatible with it, they are more real than us, they can swim in this sea

I had to write this on my cell phone and I had some problems with the format of the text that distracted me from what I planned to write at first, so I missed things I planned to write and forgot Trying to fix the text format

Sometimes I think GrAYs aren't real

Suedo intellectual bullshit thread

Joined Jul 7, 2024 Posts 153