Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sometimes I think I'm the ugliest guy alive, sometimes I think I'm a solid 6

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
I don't think I'll have an accurate perception of my looks

It fucking sucks. I'd almost rather just know, good or bad. At least I'd know

You can't be ugly and a 6 at the same time no fucking way , decide what you are OP , i don't know how, maybe ask people to rate you or something. But if you are a 6 you are not even close to be ugly or an incel.

I'll be willing to rate you

Vegan power, nigga, dunk on these meatcucks, tbh.

if you're a manlet, no matter how good you look, it's over.

Go to /soc/ rate threads and get rated

That's the most mentalcel sounding statement I've read on this whole forum so far. Key word sounding, can't know without pictures obviously.

has woman ever showed any interest in you? if no then youre ugly.

Lmao at whitenationalistcels that aren't even vegan, Hitler would be ashamed, carnist scum.
Adolf Hitler Feeding a Baby Deer

in photos i look like a 2 usually, 4 with everything optimised to make me not look ogre and in the mirror my self perception flunctuates from truecel to tyrone

Photos can vary a lot depending on lighting, angle, etc., so I would do is take the average of all your photos from different angles and in different lighting, and that's your true rating.
Vegan power, nigga, dunk on these meatcucks, tbh.
:feelzez:

Hitler ate blood sausages in private.
Cope, in private he chastised niggas for eating meat. Read Hitler's Table Talks and Joseph Goebbels diaries.

"An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Fuhrer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also. Maybe he is right. Certainly the arguments that he adduces in favor of his standpoint are very compelling." - Joseph Goebbels

Hitler was a vegetarian, fam. Also, while I certainly admire the man, he is no God to me.
Hitler loving animals is literally the coolest thing about him.
Index
Veganism is the official incel diet, if you aren't vegan, you aren't LDARing in style.

I only take pick with my front camera to avoid beauty effects, but sometimes in the mirror I feel like a 1.5 and other times I'm a 3, but it doesnt matter tbh

Hitler loving animals is literally the coolest thing about him.
View attachment 45917
Veganism is the official incel diet, if you aren't vegan, you aren't LDARing in style.
I like animals too. It's not mutually exclusive to eating them, thinking so makes you a cuck

Cope, in private he chastised niggas for eating meat. Read Hitler's Table Talks and Joseph Goebbels diaries.

"An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Fuhrer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also. Maybe he is right. Certainly the arguments that he adduces in favor of his standpoint are very compelling." - Joseph Goebbels
Not a cope for me. I don't give a goddamn in hell one way or the other. I just fond it hard to believe that a ruler of a nation of his caliber could subsist on plants. Makes zero sense to me is all.

C O P E
O :feelshehe:
P
E
You're retarded if you can't see it's a mutually beneficial arrangement. Of course, I'm not talking about the horrors of (((industrialized farming))) which I agree is a terrible thing. However, I do not see anything wrong with raising cows on your farm that otherwise wouldn't have existed, providing them with a generally happy existence, and receiving their meat as a reward in return. It's not like they walk around in constant dread of the moment they'll end up on your plate. No, they go around enjoying existence being generally happy on your farm. If you don't like that, then by all means, go vegan.

Set your camera on a surface level with your face, step back a few feet from it, and take a video while rotating positions. That should give you a pretty good idea of how you look to other people.