Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sometimes i think about trying to lose weight

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Then i think what the fuck is even the point i will still be subhuman and repulsive, i used to be a somewhat fit gymcel and it was fucking useless, everything is fucking pointless when you are ugly and short

Then i think what the fuck is even the point i will still be subhuman and repulsive, i used to be a somewhat fit gymcel and it was fucking useless, everything is fucking pointless when you are ugly and short
God, that's the exact situation I'm in right now.

Losing weight makes the ugly asymmetries of your face stand out even more.

fundamentally its pointless ofc, life is pointless, but being fat is bad for perception people have of you...horn effect... "oh look he is fat so he is probably lazy fuck as well" do u want to carry that extra mental burden? i guess it depends on the person. i personally cant cope with it

Idk feels good being in shape, I realize that gym wont get me women, lifting for girls is pointless, I just lift to mog other males

Idk feels good being in shape, I realize that gym wont get me women, lifting for girls is pointless, I just lift to mog other males
If you are actually an incel you wont mog anyone

I gained 80lbs at age 26 and have been fat ever since. When I was 23 years old I was lean and fit but I realized that it did nothing for me. I just hope to die soon.

The thing that sucks is people definitely treat me much worse now that I've gained than before.