Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sometimes I still have hope/ tinder experience

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I've been trying to contact women through numerous apps for the last two days. I put up pictures where you can see me without glasses and wore contact lenses for the pictures. zero matches on Tinder lol I've been active there again for two days. fell into severe depression again. The women around me are real freaks. They often post pictures of themselves doing sports and being more muscular than me. typical rich brats.
I'm white, I come from Poland, but I was born here, why can't I get a girl? I wrote with turkish and other ethnic girls on other apps and they started to ignore me or block me.
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT THAT UGLY THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE ME FUCK YOU FUCK YOU+

here a few pic so you can see with what person I have to do here on tinder:

She wrote "I have a crush on men with full beards and dark eyes. I have a daughter (for sure from arab or shit like this), if you don't like it piss off."
She looks for ethnics I think because she loves beards and dark eyes fucking slut.

Here a fit gym girl with sixpack:

"We'll go on vacation together and you'll pay. If I like you, I'll be your housewife. I dogs hate me, I make the best lasagne (only for chad), I'm open for friendship."

A muscle girl that post from the gym. Its very common here if you look at tinder. everywhere that gym girls that post their fat asses.

Last edited:
I used to have a blank tinder account that I used to just to look at girls profiles. Did it when I was away in spain once and it was coomfuel

Polish females seem to be JBB(Brown) only

They seem to be JBB(Brown) too
every race have their chads and of them like only brown chads but yeah its very common here that this nigs and ethnics are with white women

Using Tinder as a nonchad is basically self humiliation

I have never got matches on Tinder and I first joined in 2012. I get some matches on Yubo, it makes me think that cumskins can ascend from Yubo

I have never got matches on Tinder and I first joined in 2012. I get some matches on Yubo, it makes me think that cumskins can ascend from Yubo
why always cumskins. nigga I'm white and can't get my own foids. Did you undertstand that I go crazy if I see shitskins with white foids?

why always cumskins. nigga I'm white and can't get my own foids. Did you undertstand that I go crazy if I see shitskins with white foids?
Cause the foid species as a whole likes cumskins more than anyone. My sister and several cousins are with cumskins, I can’t do anything about it

Cause the foid species as a whole likes cumskins more than anyone. My sister and several cousins are with cumskins, I can’t do anything about it
cumskins with indians? goddamn who the hell do something like this? Imagine your kid look completely different