Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I see something that causes me despise and all I can feel is discouragement

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
I could feel angry but after anger comes sadness and after sadness comes discouragement
I jump straight to discouragement when I see a woman acting rudely or manifesting everything that is most despicable in her nature, such as hybristophilia
I can't feel anger or sadness, I just feel discouraged, in questions like "things are like this and will continue to be until the end of my life"
They could be morally right but they prefer to deprave and hurt themselves, they prefer to destroy my Venus De Milo

When I see an incel being brutalized I could be angry or sad but I prefer to jump straight to tiredness and discouragement, it manifests as "It's a shame he was born like this, there's nothing I can do or that will actually be done." the whole world is oblivious to suffering and that in itself is tiring

Strong 198th post bro!