Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder how something so hideous was created

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
My noncope/resting face is fucking horrendus. It’s seriously disgusting and ruins my whole day. How does something as ugly and stupid as me even exist? I legit am one of the ugliest people in almost any situation. In my high school of 500 people, I was the top 10 ugliest. How did my consciousness get stuck in the pale, ugly, fat, boneless/potato faced being. Jfl, my nights involve spending hours shopping for plastic surgery that will, at best, make me into a more attractive ugly person. Most normal people never even have to think about this shit.

How is this even fucking fair.

Same. I can't even look at pictures of myself because of how disgustingly ugly I look. I literally ugly up every picture of a bunch of friends or family trying to have a good time.

Nature fucking with us, we must revenge against nature

Mirror is a good indicator, if you look bad in it you really do have no hope.

i Avoid all mirrors i see in my house lol, even when i go to the bathroom i look down.

Try being a bald freak like me.

sad-pepe-640x480.jpg