Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sometimes i just cant believe this is my life

R

runtofthelitter

Officer
★★
if i could show my life to myself at 5 years old he’d bawl his eyes out crying

normies (ESPECIALLY ZOOMERS) dont respect me or see me as a man because im short

both men and women see me with my glasses and they don't hear anything i say to them. it goes out the other ear because to them im a meek nerd. being a nerd is only cool if you’re a woman or if you’re hot.

cannot cope with sports or lifting because my frame and muscle building genetics are awful. starving malnourished children can get stronger than me. but for every other guy i know they do a couple of pushups a day or lift a barbell and they get stronger than i’ll ever be.

cant develop any hobbies because nothing excites me anymore. i know i’ll be mediocre at everything so i quit early.

i am a husk of what a guy my age is supposed to be. but its all my fault right? im the problem right?

like i decided to be respected by nobody and enjoy nothing…

that’s rich :cryfeels:

Do you have any musical or talking ability for fame maxxing purposes as either a musician or YouTube star?

Do you have any musical or talking ability for fame maxxing purposes as either a musician or YouTube star?
nope no musical talent
i live in a one bedroom shitter apartment with my parents so i couldnt record videos even if i wanted to

most i do these days is play a video game

nope no musical talent
i live in a one bedroom shitter apartment with my parents so i couldnt record videos even if i wanted to

most i do these days is play a video game
You guys have a car or garage?

If you’ve got a vehicle at least you could record videos in it like my favorite prison channel YouTuber Jay Williams does or did until his most recent legal problems put him back inside for about a years time I believe. :feelsugh:

You guys have a car or garage?

If you’ve got a vehicle at least you could record videos in it like my favorite prison channel YouTuber Jay Williams does or did until his most recent legal problems put him back inside for about a years time I believe. :feelsugh:
no vehicle no garage

relatable. My 5 year self would think my current self is a pathetic loser

things should have been so much better
Sad thing is I actually had potential when I was younger. I did well in school and didn't have a hard time fitting in. I often question how things got this bad

Sad thing is I actually had potential when I was younger. I did well in school and didn't have a hard time fitting in. I often question how things got this bad
i had no potential
i peaked in kindergarten