Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I get really mad that I wasn't born gay

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
It almost seems like a pipe dream to not have to think about women ever again, I've been blackpilled way too much on them.

Seriously, these fucking whores have pretty much only negative traits, if it wasn't for their sexual values, no one would really want anything to do with them. Even their personalities are ABSOLUTE shit, funny how they think they deserve guys with both good personalities and good looking faces/bodies. Their entitlement knows no fucking bounds, etc, etc, etc. I can go on and on about how much I hate them, I wish I was fucking asexual.

IT IS MENTAL TORTURE TO THINK ABOUT THIS EVERY DAY. WHY DOES MY BRAIN DESIRE THESE CUNTS DESPITE ALL THE THINGS I KNOW....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

inb4 "cope"

Same, not being romantically or sexually interested in females seems so relaxing. Lucky fags.

Pretty much.

I know a guy who was incel and went gay, got several blowjobs and guys wanting him to fuck them.

It's an entirely different world.

If I was gay, I wouldn't be wasting my time here. I would probably have a nice boyfriend/husband and we would take turn cooking every night. We'd have our gay friends over for dinner and drinks once every two weeks.

CopingGymcel said:
If I was gay, I wouldn't be wasting my time here. I would probably have a nice boyfriend/husband and we would take turn cooking every night. We'd have our gay friends over for dinner and drinks once every two weeks.

Just imagine, you wouldn't even know this forum existed. You wouldn't go into the millions debates and reasons why exactly people here can't get laid. You wouldn't care about ANY OF THIS SHIT. Your brain would be like 16016781761x more mentally healthy even if gays are degenerate.

It might be possible to change your orientation.

The problem with those christian "pray the gay away" camps is that they say you should stop masturbating and give your life to Jesus. To become a homo I think you need to jack off to feminine traps or masculine women and gradually work your way into jacking off to actual men. Remind yourself of how disgusting vaginas are. They bleed every month, they're full of bacteria and they smell like fish. It's a garbage dump in there.

whogivesafucc said:
Just imagine, you wouldn't even know this forum existed. You wouldn't go into the millions debates and reasons why exactly people here can't get laid. You wouldn't care about ANY OF THIS SHIT. Your brain would be like 16016781761x more mentally healthy even if gays are degenerate.

I care about looks theory and I’m asexual. Outside of a handful of communities, talking about looks either gets you ignored or banned. This is all fascinating stuff, how your face determines your social standing and your options. We’re all deprived of basic needs, I’m deprived of respect or decency due to FACE.

TheRealChincel said:
whogivesafucc said:
I care about looks theory and I’m asexual. Outside of a handful of communities, talking about looks either gets you ignored or banned. This is all fascinating stuff, how your face determines your social standing and your options. We’re all deprived of basic needs, I’m deprived of respect or decency due to FACE.
people get upset and defensive whenever anything to do with genetics comes up from my experience

I would do well as a gay guy and would be 10000000 times more happy.

But I think it's disgusting and nobody can become gay