Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sometimes I fucking HATE sleeping/dreams

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I always have suicidefuel dreams about highschool.
Kissing my oneitis, holding hands with my oneitis, actually proving my worth by having a girlfriend
Only to wake up and realize highschool was many years ago, and i’m a turbo neet kissless virgin, and most likely will be one forever

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
WHY DO DREAMS RUIN MY ONE GOOD COPE

i swear one of the worst parts about it is, if you have sex with a girl, the dream always ends right before you’re about to have sex
Jfl I can’t even experience sex in the fantasyworld in my head

there is no dumbass frog emote that can accurately capture my anger right now

Unfortunately, recently most of erotic dreams are me fapping. No sex in my dreams. Once a 3 months maybe. I have incel brain.

Sex in dreams is both life and suicidefuel tbh

I fucking hate my dreams too. They're always about my oneitis. Sure in my dream it seems nice, but as soon as I wake up I want to kill myself

And I have kind of psychedelic dreams mostly. But some of them are about my past too. And I can rarely recall my last dream, btw. I mean, they say, we always have dreams, but we can't always remember them, IIRC.

Unfortunately, recently most of erotic dreams are me fapping. No sex in my dreams. Once a 3 months maybe. I have incel brain.

Sex in dreams is both life and suicidefuel tbh
I would prefer that ngl. I would rather wake up and go fap to get it all out rather than wake up and realize i’ll never experience what I thought I just came close to experiencing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back