Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I find Incels to be more repulsive than Chads.

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
While Chads are successful with women they usually don't bully you because of your looks, it's another thing you feel bullied by his looks given you look nothing compared to him. From my anecdotal evidence It's usually lower tier normies who put others down to make themselves feel a bit better like "Ah boy you're so ugly at least I look better than you" I experience the same trending on this site like whenever someone look utterly trash there always someone be coming and just kick the his dead body on the floor. They don't bully Chads but they bully other Incels they feel superior to.

Incels

Fakecels

FTFY

Only lookism.net infiltrators put other people down like that. I get mogged by everyone who has his actual face as an avi here and I feel bad for the true sub-3s here.

that is true tbh

Homosapicuckus said:
While Chads are successful with women they usually don't bully you because of your looks,
LMAO at this. chads will spit in your face and stab you in the eye if it makes other people laugh

Chads don't need to put down subhumans to elevate their social status. They have no negative experiences of being socially dominated which would have made them insecure and prone to lashing out and lower tier humans to feel better. Chads are also caught up in a falsified just world hypothesis and feel cognitive dissonance when trying to relate to experiences that incels have which leads to advice like ''don't worry about it man'' ''it will work out man trust me'' ''just be confident bro''.

TheVman said:
LMAO at this. chads will spit in your face and stab you in the eye if it makes other people laugh

COPE. they have to make some lame joke and everyone will laugh because its chad

I Noticed the same thing.

The amount of chad worship in this forum is laughable, seems like some of you were made to be cucks.

Ugly guys have ugly personality.

TheVman said:

Lol, Chads don't have to impress anyone, they're already at the top. It's usually normies/Chad-lites that do that shit.

Homosapicuckus said:
Ugly guys have ugly personality.

HMM I WONDER WHY? WHAT EVER COULD IT BE?

From my experience chads are bullise and they don't even know they're bullying and its just "having fun" to them

for me the bullies are normies/low-tier normies

obviously theres a few exceptions, but thats what ive experienced

CHADS pretend to be good, to be non bullyier, to give other men dating advice, and others. But if you grows up and consequently you start atracting their bitches, I DOUBT YOU TO SAY THE SAME.

DatingStrike said:
CHADS pretend to be good, to be non bullyier, to give other men dating advice, and others. But if you grows up and consequently you start atracting their bitches, I DOUBT YOU TO SAY THE SAME.

Chad wouldn't care if you stone her girl. He always have other options than focusing on a single woman. Only normies white knighting women. Chad uses them for cum dumpsting and never call them back.

I always give honest ratings if asked.
And I would rather that I get harsh objective truth and know where I stand than be lied to and sugarcoated.

Homosapicuckus said:
Chad wouldn't care if you stone her girl. He always have other options than focusing on a single woman. Only normies white knighting women. Chad uses them for cum dumpsting and never call them back.

Thats what you think-

We, Men are competitive, dont matter who you are. MEN NEVER AGREE TO DIVIDE SEXUALLY A WOMAN.

Chad WOULD CARE, even distracted and rounded by others options

it is the same thing as you think about money,

We, MEN are competitive, territorialist, never want you to take theirs females.

DatingStrike said:
Thats what you think-

We, Men are competitive, dont matter who you are. MEN NEVER AGREE TO DIVIDE SEXUALLY A WOMAN.

Chad  WOULD CARE, even distracted and rounded by others options

We, MEN are competitive, territorialist, never want you to take theirs females.

There's no need to compete when you're not compatible. Chad will be jealous if another Chad appears in the club, but as an Incel you don't display any threats. I cold approached girls and some had boyfriends just went for a drink and when they saw me they even thanked me for entertaining their girl. They know a girl would never leave them for a guy like me.

Homosapicuckus said:
There's no need to compete when you're not compatible. Chad will be jealous if another Chad appears in the club, but as an Incel you don't display any threats. I cold approached girls and some had boyfriends just went for a drink and when they saw me they even thanked me for entertaining their girl. They know a girl would never leave them for a guy like me.

Thats what I said

If you become a CHAD, the treatment would be the same? OF COURSE NOT

We men are competitive, it's no using trying to say no

The chad will react sometimes violently depending on the threat

Homosapicuckus said:
DatingStrike said:
Thats what you think-
Chad  WOULD CARE, even distracted and rounded by others options
We, MEN are competitive, territorialist, never want you to take theirs females.

LMFAOROFL @ all the chad cocksuckers ITT. Chad isn't your bro. The only reason he keeps you around is because he knows he mogs the shit out you. If you sympathize with Chad or befriend them, you are 100% prone to cuckoldry.