Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I feel like "its over" is a giga cope

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
Is it valid? To an extent yes.
Am I to blame? It's better to say no

Because I think the reality where everything could have been different if you had made the right choices and put in the effort is perhaps the worst of all, because maybe it's too late
Because it's like a crime you committed against yourself, the guilt is lesser when it is manslaughter and you are your own judge.

Not to discredit the determinism of things, of course for a good part of our lives we didn't really have a choice, very low chance of success.
But anyway time keeps passing

its over is cope because at the end of the day... it never began

Of course, statistical reality comes before desires and mental scenarios, and in the possibility of defeat it is possible to already consider oneself defeated from the starting point.
I'm not appealing to vague metaphysical forces like personality, confidence, I'm appealing to possibilities no matter how small they exist, and they can brutalize the day so it's better to assume it's over and keep reminding yourself of it